"Yes. I want this" He makes me feel so comfortable just like Aleksey. The thought of Aleksey joining us made me even wetter.

He flung down the belt onto my stomach, he didn't do it hard but it still stung, I could see the string of the mark of the belt. My squeal excited him even more, I could see it in his eyes.

"Open your legs" He commanded, getting in front of the bed after disregarding the belt on the floor . I did as I was told shyly, I was pretty sure that my arousal was evident by the forming tent in his boxers.

"No speaking without permission. I control every single thing about you now" That show of dominance made me squirm in anticipation, he was taking way too long. I nodded as a response.

He stood next to my face, undoing the rope in my hands. I had his dick in front of my face, it was getting hard and it made my mouth water. He released my hands and made me sit up but he bound my hands behind my back again and made me kneel on the floor. I looked up to him just as he delivered a slap across my face.

"Are you going to be a good fucktoy for daddy?" He asked while grabbing my face and sinking his fingers in my cheeks harshly. I nodded as best as I could with the force of his grip. He kneeled so that we were at the same height, he slid his hand and wrapped it around my neck and applied pressure.

"Fuck, I love seeing you so helpless, just for me" He squezzed even harder, making me slightly light-headed and my eyes to water.

"How does it feel to know that I control everything single thing about you? Even your breath, if you get off or not, if you feel pain or not" To make his point he stopped my breath just a second and chuckled darkly in my ear. He released my neck and stood up. He took off his boxers, freeing his hard dick.

"Open your mouth" I did as I was told, waiting for the next command. He slapped his dick against my tongue and then across my cheek.

"Look at you so eager to please me, such a slut. Who would have guessed? Now suck" He had this amused gaze on him that made me even more turned on, I knew it was a way of degrading me. I obeyed and started sucking him.

I circled my tongue around his dick, nowhere near having it all in my mouth. I pushed down further trying to take more of him in my mouth. I heard him moan and curse, I guess I was doing it okay.

Dimitri grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my head in his dick, pushing my further down each time, I gagged a little when he hit the back of my throat and tears swelled in my eyes. He pushed my head off his dick and groaned.

"Fuck, I don't want to cum yet" He made me stand up and roughly pushed me on the bed, my hands still behind my back. My knees were red from the floor. He crawled to me and leaned his head to my ear.

"I can't wait to hear how much of a screamer you are" He placed a small kiss below my ear and started placing kisses along my neck and I felt him start to suck harshly and bit down. I moaned in pleasure and pain at that.

His hands were groping my breasts and pulling harshly at my nipples, twisting. I started moaning more loudly, I couldn't help myself. When he was satisfied with all the marks on my neck he pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, moving his hand to my pussy, where I needed him the most.

"No, daddy" I said breathlessly, he couldn't stop now.

"Beg" Was all he said, resting his hand on my pelvis without moving, I could feel his dick on my thigh.

"Please touch me, daddy" I squirm under him, trying to get him to move his hand, I was desperate.