"It's what's best right?" I questioned.

"Ight so you leaving? Where you gon go?" He asked.

"I don't know I'll find somewhere, or just stay at a hotel for now." I said wiping away the tear that fell.

I heard the door close and I looked back seeing Kaizer leaning up against it just watching me.

"Dream all I want is for you to tell me the truth. I already know what it is tho." He said with a chuckle.

"You always lying for no fucking reason. I'm not gon hurt you dude. I'm tryna change, gimme a chance." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just trust me Ight. I ain't gon hurt you no more. I'm done with that shit I'm tryna make this work." He said but I still continued to pack shit.

"Why is you still packing shit? You not going nowhere." He said and I shook my head.

"I just need to be alone right now." I said zipping the suitcase up. He snatched it from me and I gasped.

* flashback *
December 8, 2033
11:50 p.m
10 year old A'dream

Hearing my parents argue downstairs I sighed going to lock my door. Every time this happened my dad would always come to start with me.

Getting my notebook I started drawing again. A tear rolled down my face dropping onto the paper.

Today was my 10th birthday and I didn't get a happy birthday from anybody. I would've took a hug, a wave. I got neither, nothing. It's like they forgot so I didn't even care to remind them.

After a couple more minutes I finished my picture showing a dark side of a broken heart and the other side normal with a rose in between.

Looking at the time I seen it was 11:59.

"Happy birthday to me." I said and then it turned to 12 and I smiled.

Then I heard my mother scream and then things break with loud thuds.

Believe it or not my mom was the nicer one. Even though she acted rude to me she had her nice moments.

My dad will beat on her sometimes when she made him angry. Anything can make my dad angry.

There was a knock on my door and I froze.

"Dream baby open the door." My dad said and I got off the bed going to my closet.

"A'DREAM! OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled and I jumped. I quickly got a bag starting to put stuff in it.

I started hearing as he tried to break the door down.

"How am I gonna get outta her?" I asked myself.

"A'dream if you don't open the door I'll kill your mom." He said and I stood there.

Hell that would be nice, but I love her too much.

I ignored him continuing to pack as much as I could still not sure how I was gonna get out.

I zipped up the bag and then the door busted open and I froze.

"You ain't hear me say open the damn door?!" My daddy asked roughly pulling me back.

"Huh?!" He asked and I nodded slowly. He snatched the bag away from me and I gasped. He threw it across the room before grabbing me by my neck.

"You was gon leave?" He asked and I didn't say anything. He used his free hand starting to feel on my body and I tried to push him away.

"I'm sorry." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"You such a damn crybaby." He said laughing.

"Oh and don't think I forgot your birthday was today." He said.

"Yesterday." I said and he shook his head.

"Imma give you a late birthday present then." He said with a smirk.

"It'll make you not even think about leaving again."

* flashback over *

Tears ran down my face and I looked at Kai. I immediately hugged him and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I won't go anywhere. Yes, yes I been doing coke for some months now ok. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me I won't go anywhere." I said and he didn't say anything.

"Just been stressed out ok I'm sorry. I'm trying, just be patient with me please. Don't give up on me please." I said and he wrapped his arms around me tight.

"It's o-"

"No, I'm done lying to you ok. So I need to tell you this, but don't get mad at me let me explain please I'm sorry I love you." I said as tears ran down my face.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Listen to me before you react please. Kai I love you and I would n-"

"What did you do A'dream?" He asked and I held onto him.

"I fucked another nigga." I said and he let me go but I didn't let him go. I felt his body tense up and I sighed.

"Just let me explain please Kai." I said letting him go finally. I looked at him as he looked at me. A tear rolled down his face making me feel so bad.

"Kaizer are you gonna let me explain?" I asked as he just stared at me. He shook his head wiping his face.

He still wasn't saying anything and that had me scared.

"I'm sorry." I said and he just walked out.

Nia -
A'dream was doing coke 😔💔
The flashback 🥺😔
Dream fucked another nigga?!! 😳👀
Poor Kai 💜🥺
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙