thirty-two ;

"Remind me why are we here once again?"

Jungkook asked as he step out of his rover and walked towards Taehyung. Since Taehyung knew this place as Seokjin have mentioned, Hoseok decided to team both of them up.

They have been bestfriend for most of their life so Hoseok is depending at the two of them. The only thing he didn't knew is that Taehyung also have feelings for Seokjin.

"Chocolate cake for Seokjin." Taehyung sighs and shoves his hands inside his pocket.

The two of them looked over the cafe infront of them, its obviously closed at midnight. It also happend to just be on the opposite street on where Seokjin is working at.

"Its closed." Jungkook sighs, "What now?" He asked glancing at Taehyung.

"No choice but to check the owners." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

He can't believe the two of them are working together for a chocolate cake which Seokjin crave. Its not just a normal person for them though, its someone special. Their mission is to get the cake he craves.

"Alright then, im going in." Jungkook moved Taehyung aside and walked towards the glass door about to kick it.

"Wait." Taehyung said in a stern voice stopping Jungkook.

"There is a contact number for godsake. Why are you so violent?" He continued to the number written on the glass wall.

"Oh? Alright then." Jungkook smirked and took his phone out.

Its midnight so Taehyung is expecting no one to answer, but if the owner understands their situation maybe it could change their minds. Jungkook then starts to contact the number as it rings.

The call got picked up surprising Jungkook as a sleepy voice of a young man answered it.

"Hello?"

"Are you the owner of Lucént Cafe?" Jungkook cleared his voice.

"Im sorry but we are closed right now and who buys cake at midnight?" The guy replied with a sarcastic laugh at the end.

"Wha-"

"You could just have slept. G'night!"

And just that, the line ended making Jungkooks blood boil. A deep sigh left his mouth as he shoves his phone inside his pants once again. He read some articles about the cravings and he doesn't want Seokjin to kill him.

"So? How did it go?" Taehyung asked.

"Track that phone number." Jungkook said and stares blankly at the ground.

"All for Seokjin? Sure, I will contact Jimin to do it right now." Taehyung chuckled and calls Jimin.

Somehow Jimin is the one that is expert when it comes to tracking. His abilities is not something to joke about and its what makes him part of the squad, the known mastermind.

Taehyung came back for a few minutes walking towards Jungkook. He just finished his call with Jimin who is obviously tired and sleepy but willing to do anything to Taehyung since he is the right hand. He got some questions but when he learned about Seokjin, Jimin gladly helped them.

"Hey, guess who owned it?" Taehyung give Jungkook a smug smile.

"Who now?" Jungkook raised a brow.

"Look like its owned by Ken's parents." Taehyung said shortly,

"Their house is near. Jimin sent me the location." He continued showing the location written at his phone at Jungkook.

-----

A/n

So are you..
#taejin or #jinkook?