eight ;

A sigh left Seokjin's mouth after reading the constitution

A sigh left Seokjin's mouth after reading the constitution. He has a day off today so he planned on reading something to ease his boredom and obviously he chooses the wrong book
"This is so tiring." Seokjin said putting the book back on the shelf.

He stood up from his swivel chair, and puts his hands on his hips. Seokjin checks the time and its still on the afternoon, means Jungkook will be back in any minute. Not to mention, he barely saw Jungkook after the incident of his girlfriend.

Jungkook has a lot of responsibilites since he is the heir of Jeon Clan. Thats why he wakes up earlier than him and went to work or the task his father gave him. Of course it contains a lot of killing and Seokjin is obviously not fine with that.

Walking out his room, Seokjin decides to have a stroll on the mansion since he is still unfamiliar. He glanced over Jungkook's room opposite of his before snorting and rolling his eyes.

"Where are you going, Mr. Jeon?" One of the maids asked him, making him stop his tracks.

"O-oh thats...im planning on a stroll." Seokjin replied with a grin. Its still new to him when the maids called him with a different surname.

"Alright then. Please call a maid when you need something." The maid replied before going back on her work.

As Seokjin walks down the stairs, he can see the maids rushing towards the entrance. His pace slowed down and figures out what happend until the entrance opened wide.

Seokjin's jaw dropped when he saw Jungkook getting inside with his squad. Realizing that he is still on his oversized hoodie, Seokjin slowly steps back hoping nobody would see him.

"Oh Seokjin-shi!" A high pitched voice calls out to him, making him groan.

Seokjin slowly turns around to face them with a smile on his face. His ears is turning all red when the squad looks up to him. They all looked surprised and he accidentaly made eye contact with Taehyung and immadiately withdraws. The incident on the coffee shop popped out his mind, and only the two of them knews about it.

"Oh you're all here?" Seokjin tries his best to keep his composture.

"You look very..." Hoseok tried to figure out the words while pointing at Seokjin.

"Comfortable?" Yoongi finished the sentence off and takes a seat on the sofa.

"Cute." Taehyung muttered with a smile as he scratch his nose with his thumb.

"Pathetic." Jungkook sighs taking a seat on the big sofa.

"Yah, I heard that!" Seokjin yells at Jungkook making Hoseok nods and shows him a thumbs up before following them and took a seat.

"You should join us Seokjin!" Jimin said before signing Seokjin to seat with them.

This caught Jungkook's attention and eyed Jimin who just grinned at him. Jungkook might be cold but he sure js possesive when whatever is his. Especially when the person is already wearing his last name.

Seokjin let out a heavy sigh as he continued stepping down to join them. His body suddenly feels heavy when joining the known criminals in South Korea. Once he gets closer, his eyes got big when he saw the blood splattered on the suit of Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Are those blood?!" Seokjin gasped and covered his mouth.

"Oh you've figured it out?" Yoongi grinned, "He sure is a genius." He continued.

"Just where have you guys been?" Seokjin asked looking at their blood spattered suits.

"Look, its all nothing we--"

"Its none of your business." The cold voice of Jungkook cut through Jimin.

This caught Taehyung's attention and glanced over at Jungkook, then Seokjin. He really doesn't like it when Jungkook will treat Seokjin like that. It gets on his nerves everytime.

"I see, well I'm making it my business." Seokjin replied with a stern voice.

They got surprised when Seokjin talks back on Jungkook, especially Taehyung who didn't expect it. A impressed smile formed Taehyung's smile when Seokjin replied. He just finds him more interesting.

Jungkook's brows frowned after hearing Seokjins reply. He then let out a chuckle before clicking his tongue. It looks like his husband isn't boring at all.

'Interesting.' Jungkook thought licking his lower lip.

"Okay uhm lets all chill here," Jimin cut of with a sly smile, "And start the meeting." He continued trying to calm them down.

Seokjin let out a 'hmph' before looking away at Jungkook. Same for Jungkook who very much ignored him and acted cool.

The meeting went through pretty quick and Seokjin learned about his mother-in-law's arrival. The squad decides to throw a big party for Jungkook's mother at the resort. Its actually like a ball with your partners in.

Taehyung and Hoseok is assigned on inviting since they got a lot of friends. Jungkook and Yoongi is assigned on the things needed, while Jimin is assigned on the program.

"Seokjin how about you join us?" Hoseok smiles at him and the others looked at him.

Seokjin is still hesitating because he will feel very out of place and he is not fond into parties. He can't also invite his family because they are busy.

"Im sure your mother-in-law likes to see you." Jimin rest his chin on his palm, "And Jungkook is also there to be your partner." He winks at Seokjin.

"Im bringing my girlfriend with me." Jungkook said shortly, taking a sip of his tea.

The air suddenly went silent after he said that. They can see the sadness and disappointment on Seokjin's face when Jungkook said that. But Seokjin shakes his head off and let out a sigh. He should stop caring about Jungkook because it will just be his loss.

"Well, we're here afterall!" Jimin adds up trying to lighten up Seokjin.

"Four is better than one they said." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"Thats two ugh." Hoseok rolled his eyes at Yoongi who seems confused.

Crossing his legs, Jungkook glanced over Seokjin anticipating and hoping to reject their offer. He just want Seokjin to be good and loyal to him. Even though he can't really say that to himself.

"I will think about it." Seokjin bit his lower lip before smiling at them.