two ;

Jeon Shooting Grounds

The sound of the guns being cocked and shots echoed throughout the woods. Jungkook is having his regular gun shooting every friday. He is accompanied by his squads Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok who is lined up beside him. Each of them got their targets infront of them while fully armoured with earmuffs and glasses. The servants and bodyguards are standing behind them, looking out for them.

One servant walked towards Jungkook who seemed busy ace-ing his shots and slowly poked him. The servant can't call Jungkook out because of the earmuffs he have on.

This made Jungkook stopped shooting and looked over at the servant. Jungkook took off his earmuffs and glasses as he gave them to the other servant.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, putting the riffle of the rack.

"Your mother handed me this, Mr. Jeon." The servant bows at him before giving him the folder. Jungkook nods and unbuckles his vest off as he hands them to the servant.

The others just continued on firing at the target as Jungkook walks towards the waiting area. He doesn't want loud noises when he is reading a file. Jungkook took a seat on the couch as the servant closes the door behind him. The servant then puts the folder on the table before Jungkook took it out to read it.

"Bring me something to drink." Jungkook said in a stern tone. The servant just bows before leaving the room.

His eyes scanned the folder as he reads every sentence on it. Just as he started his brows already frowned.

"A marriage contract?" Jungkook mouthed the words.

His mother always puts him into many arranged marriage but he will just deny and turned them down in the end. But there is something different about this one and he is sure its not something he could decline. Jungkook will be married by the family lawyer's son who is also a lawyer

"...Kim Seokjin."

------

Hoseok stopped firing when he noticed Jungkook not being on his side anymore. He got confused to where he went and looked over Jimin who is still firing. Jimin noticed the look Hoseok gave him and replied with a confused face. Hoseok and Jimin then took of their earmuffs and glasses.

"Have you seen Jungkook?" Hoseok asked Jimin, who shrugged his shoulder.

"What happend?" Yoongi asked putting his riffle down. He then took of his earmuffs and looked at the two of them.

"Jungkook suddenly went off." Jimin replied to Yoongi who raised his brows.

Taehyung noticed the whole situation and the squad stopping so he decides to glance at them. He aimed his gun for the last shot and it luckily hits the bullseye. Taehyung let out a satisfied smile and puts his riffle down. He took his earmuffs and gaves them to his servant.

"What is the fuss here?" Taehyung said his voice full of annoyance, as he unbuckes his shooting vest.

"Jungkook suddenly dissapeared." Hoseok lets out a chuckle and also unbuckled his vest before handing it to his servant.

Yoongi's eyes roamed around the area for a second before finding Jungkook who is reading something at the waiting area. Its pretty visible from the shooting ground because of the glass walls it has.

"Oh, there he is." Yoongi said pointing towards the waiting area.

"Shall we join him?" Jimin said taking his vest off as they started walking towards him.

------

Jungkook massaged his temples as he leans on the couch and throws the folder on the center table. The sudden marriage contract is giving him headache and he is getting worried he can't do anything about it.

"I wonder what we have here."

Taehyung opened the door making Jungkook look over them as he and the other follows him from behind. Jimin and Yoongi went to sit on the couch. Jimin then crossed his legs, while Hoseok went to open the refregirator to get some bottled water. Hoseok throws some bottled water at them.

"Why are you so silent, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked before catching the water Hoseok have thrown.

"Im back in this shitty situation again." Jungkook groaned.

Taehyung can already tell what Jungkook means. They knew that Jungkook doesn't like any marriages even if he has a girlfriend right now. Even though they are not sure if Jungkook will deny the process or ran away.

Taehyung walk towards the table to pick the folder up. If he wants to clarify something it should be in the folder Jungkook has been reading.

"Is it because of this?" Taehyung said opening the folder. Jungkook chuckled before nodding and rests his head on the couch.

Taehyung once looked back on the folder and starts to scan it. His mouth formed an 'o' when he reads the folder making the others flood in curiousity.

"Pfft you're sooo in trouble." He let out a loud laugh making Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other. The occupation/work that is written for Seokjin is named as lawyer and Taehyung didn't expect that. The two of them went towards Taehyung to also check out the folder.

As Hoseok reads it he covered his mouth with his hand to prevent him from laughing. Jimin also let out an amused smile when he reads it.

"I can't believe you're gonna get married to a lawyer." Hoseok said, holding his laugh. Yoongi choked on his drink once he heard it.

"Seriously?!" Yoongi said, his face is amused.

"I wonder what Kim Seokjin is like." Jimin hummed once again taking his seat on the couch, slightly teasing Jungkook.

"Somebody I don't wanna marry." Jungkook scoffed and shake his head.

"This is really interesting." Yoongi laughed showing his gummy smile off as he clapped his hands.

"You should sign that, Jungkook." Hoseok said winking at him making him glare at him.

Jungkook may acting not interested but a part of him leads to curiousity what kind of Seokjin is. He can't help but smirk when Taehyung looked at him and throws the folder on the table.