five ;

A week has gone by ever since their last meet up

A week has gone by ever since their last meet up. The contract is both signed by the party of both sides. Jungkook personally went to serve the contract to Seokjin's father and legally pronounced them married.

Their married life will start once both of them moves to their new home which is a present from Jungkook's father. Both of them agreed on moving at their new house but rules are applied.

Seokjin is now preparing to move towards his new house. His things are already sent to the new location. He is actually nervous on whats gonna happend on his married life. Seokjin already knew its not gonna be happy especially when they have no feelings on each other. Even though there is no proper celebration, their parents are still both proud of them and many relatives congratulate them.

He is now bidding goodbye to his family and the home he had. Jungkook is already waiting for him outside so he doesn't need to take long. Seokjin will surely miss everything about the mansion. That is the place he grew and changed.

"I will be going now." Seokjin bows at them clenching the handbag he is holding.

"Take care Jinnie." His mom exclaimed with a bright smile.

"I will mom." He replied.

Namjoon then pulled him into a tight hug near the entrance which he immadiately responed.

"Seokjin, always call me when something is wrong alright?" Namjoon said pulling away from the hug.

"I'll call you first, hyung. I promise." Seokjin chuckled.

"Take care of yourself for me." Namjoon said caressing the youngers cheek.

"Yes. Please take care of yourself also." Seokjin replied, his eyes is already watery.

Seokjin nods and steps back before bowing at his family one more time. He reached for the door and went outside of the house. Seokjin can already see Jungkook's car parked outside as he walk towards it.

Opening the door, he waved once more to his parents before getting inside. As he closed the door beside him, the atmosphere already changed.

"Have you send your regards?" Jungkook asked facing him.

"Yes. Shall we go now?" Seokjin replied.

Jungkook started the engine and began driving to their new home. Seokjin is honestly excited to live his life with his new partner, Jungkook. Even though he knew that Jungkook already has another partner which he can't level.

"I will give rules on us." Jungkook said. His cold voice sent shivers to Seokjins spine.

"No problem for me." Seokjin shrugged his shoulders.

"First, we will sleep on separate rooms." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Second, let's try not to interfere on each others life." He continues.

Seokjin nods on every sentence Jungkook have told him and list it down his brain. He is good at memorizing so the rules will be easy for him to remember.

"Third, if we found out something out on each other, never involve our parents." Jungkook said, his eyes still on the road.

"Can I make the other two?" Seokjin added up.

"Go on." The other replied.

"Forth, we can sue each other when we do crimes." Seokjin said with a smug smile painted on his face.

This made Jungkook looked at him, his brows are furrowed and doesn't like the law at all. Its not that crime is always part of Jungkook being a mafia but it surely do a big part of him being prideful.

"What?" Jungkook said, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"And fifth, love is against the law." Seokjin leaned on his seat.

-------

Few days have passed and its week one for them as a married couple. They do sleep on opposite rooms which Seokjin just didn't mind because he also doesn't like his husband. But, he will try his best to make feeling for him.

They have also shared each others work schedules just for them to refer. Both of them really didn't talk anything since Jungkook mostly not at the house.

Seokjin rose up from his bed after waking up. As he walks out of his room, he glances towards Jungkooks room which is really silent. Thinking of making breakfast, he walk towards the big kitchen and it actually made him feel empty. He makes some eggs and bacons to match it with some waffles and syrup for his husband.

Just a few minutes later, Jungkook came downstairs already in his checkered sleeves and denims. The fact that Jungkook is having a day-off today makes Seokjin more confused.

"Morning, Jungkook." Seokjin smiled at him as he placed his part of dish on the table. "Breakfast?" He continues.

"No thanks. Im in a hurry." Jungkook said, grabbing his handbag.

"Where are you going? I thought you have no work today?" Seokjin asked.

"I have a date with my girlfriend today." He replied wearing his shoes.

Seokjin suddenly feel a pang on his chest when he heard the sentence. He didn't expect his married life will already turned like this. And totally didn't expect Jungkook to already have a girlfriend. This explains why he hasn't been home.

"Don't wait for me on dinner." Jungkook grabbed his keys before heading out of the house.

"O..kay?" Seokjin was left dumbfolded still holding the frying pan on his hands.

The younger feel so disappointed at Jungkook when he heard him cheating. Their parents will not be happy when this news arrived to them. Seokjin puts the frying pan down with a sigh. Its not like he give a fuck about Jungkook having millions of affair but Seokjin just expected alot from him.

"Maybe thats why he created rule two and three. That cheating bastard." Seokjin mumbled. The pain on his heart is still there but decides to brush it off.

He sat down to eat his share of breakfast with a heavy heart. Curiousity creeps up on his mind thinking what Jungkook's girlfriend would be like for him to make such and effort for her.

The rule two and three says not to interfere and Seokjin is a person who can't disobey a rule. He is confused that his heart opposed his feelings of hating Jungkook.

'I may or may not be secretly in love with him.' Seokjin sigh in frustration as he bits his lower lips.

Even though his brain screams that Jungkook doesn't like him. His heart still questioned

'But what if he does?'

------

Ok but lets talk about Yoongi being lier for Agust D2 like all men do iS LIE-