twenty-eight ;

"Jungkookie are you listening?"

A voice cut Jungkook's thoughts. He immadiately looked up seeing Lisa looking annoyed. She has been talking the past hour and the older keeps on spacing out.

There is some thing that he can't focus about, and its what his sister have told him. Jungkook may be a complete denial but maybe she is right. A month came by and he can't stop thinking about it that it even affect his and Lisa's relationship.

The sexual tension between them is hard to find and he is always not in the mood. Its her sister who introduced her to Lisa before since she is also part of the plan. He needs to hold on more longer to Lisa, it will be hard for him to lose her. But maybe harder to lose Seokjin.

"Whatever Kookie." Lisa rolled her eyes and leaned on the chair, "Do you lost interest in me? You won't even have sex with me no more!" She whinned.

"Im sorry. Im just really busy these days." Jungkook massaged his templed and takes a drink on his whiskey.

"Really?" She scoffed, "Or is it because of that lawyer?" Lisa raised a brow.

Whenever she mentioned Seokjin between them, his blood always boils. The younger has no business on their stupid relationship and fucked up plan.

Jungkook glared at her making Lisa flinch, "No, its not about Seokjin." He said.

"Then prove it to me." Lisa replied.

-------

Seokjin glanced over the clock, he is waiting for Jungkook to come home since he ha something to discuss with him. Its about the case with Ken he is planning.

At first he thought Jungkook is no help but maybe he is wrong afterall. He thought there is no evidence but actually, there is. Seokjin remembered the time Ken slammed his head on the wall at the school's rooftop, there is a girl that caught a video in them.

He is not sure if he can find the girl once again because its decades, but he is sure about the appearance. Thats why he needs Jungkook to find this girl using his connections.

The sound of the gates opening made Seokjin perk up from his desk, he looked over the window to see Jungkook's jeep wrangler entering. He rushed outside the room to open the door for him.

"I will open the door for him. Prepare the dinner." Seokjin told the maid who is about to open the door.

"Will do, Mr. Jeon." The maid replied before walking towards the room.

Seokjin is confused when did he start feeling excited when Jungkook arrives home? He took a last breath before opening the front door.

"Jungkook--"

His eyes went wide when he saw Jungkook together with Lisa. Her arms is linked into his while looking surprised at Seokjin who just barged into them.

Realizing what he done, he blushed and feels embarassed. Did he interupt something between them? A pang hits his heart when he saw the calm face of Jungkook. They have already made rules about this yet, why?

"Move." Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"I-im sorry." Seokjin said moving out of the way.

His eyes glanced up at Lisa who is smirking the whole time at him. As much as he wants to hit her so much in the face, he can't. Lisa is one of the reason why Jungkook is happy so he can't.

The two of them entered the mansion and went straight to Jungkook's bedroom. Even the maids who is observing them feels bad for Seokjin, and as for Seokjin who also feels bad for himself.

'Maybe im wrong about him.' Seokjin thought closing the door behind him.