nineteen ;

The shot of guns echoed throughout the shooting range as Jungkook and Seokjin started the heated fight

The shot of guns echoed throughout the shooting range as Jungkook and Seokjin started the heated fight. The target is just 5m and Seokjin is already having a hard time hitting it. Maybe its because he didn't train for long with guns.

The bell rang as the target slides close to them, just to show their hits. Seokjin placed his gun down before taking his earmuffs off. When he take a look on his target, a groan of annoyance left his mouth.

"Looks like you need practice." Jungkook then came towards him.

Seokjin looked over Jungkook's target that is full of shot on the head and chest. Of course he is no match of Jungkook. This guy grew up holding guns and killing people so Seokjin is not surprised.

"That's because I don't go killing people on daily basis, Mr. Jeon." Seokjin let out a smile on Jungkook.

Just before he could put the gun, Jungkook walked behind Seokjin and puts back his ear muffs. Seokjin got caught off guard when Jungkook suddenly takes his gun and placed it on his hand.

"If you're gonna be my husband, at least know how to use guns." Jungkook said, lifting his arms while holding the pistol.

"15m!" The encharged yells and controls the target on 15m.

Seokjin's heart starts beating rapidly when he feel Jungkook's breath on his ear. Both of their bodies are pressed together as Jungkook lets him hold the gun and aimed it. Now the situation is them holding the gun together.

"Now tell me, why did you sign the contract?" Jungkook whispered.

BANG!

Seokjin pressed the trigger when Jungkook pressed more into his ear, his eyes still on the target. He looks over the target and surprisingly, it hits the head.

Clenching the gun tight, Seokjin smirked and glanced at Jungkook who is aticipating for his answer.

"And why did you let me?" Seokjin asked in return.

BANG!

A deep chuckle was heard from Jungkook as he pulls the trigger that hits the head. Is this how they will play now?

"I thought you're a genius? A question is not an answer to a question." Jungkook said, "Now tell me."

Seokjin slowly bites his lip. His husband is not wrong but from what he remembered, he asked for the explaination first. Its not that he doesn't want to answer, its just that he don't want to lose.

"Fine, Its because I want to take a part of you. Something that will crush you." Seokjin replied, biting his lower lip.

BANG!

The trigger was once again pulled hitting the chest of the target as Seokjin titled his head, "Now your turn, why did you let me?" He glares at him.

"Cause why not? It looks like you're gonna cry for it." Jungkook replied with a slight chuckle.

This made Seokjin suddenly furious and pushed him off him, he then clenched on the gun before pointing it at him. Jungkook got surprised on Seokjin's actions, as he slowly lift his arms high.

"I don't believe you." Seokjin said glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at him surprised before changing it to a grin, "You know what?" Jungkook asked, "You look like someone I'd very much like to kiss." He smirked.

Seokjin frowned when he heard that but at the same time heated up. His hands holding the gun starts to tremble and he is so tempted to pull the trigger.

"Shut up!" Seokjin closed his eyes and pulled the trigged.

Clack!

He slowly opened his eyes and looks at the gun. The gun is already out of bullet since the shots on 15m is only three. It didn't shoot Jungkook who just keeps on smiling while looking at Seokjin checking his gun.

Just before he could shoot once again, Jungkook grabbed the gun making Seokjin pull closer to him. His other hand is tightened on his waist and the other holding the gun.

Seokjin gasped a little when Jungkook did that. The second thing he knew is Jungkook is faced only and inch from his face. His face suddenly turned red and his hand clenched on Jungkook's turtle neck.

"Wha--mphh!?"

Before Seokjin could complain, Jungkook pressed his lips to his making his eyes went wide. He can feel Jungkook's wet lips to his, making his mind went blurry.

Jungkook slowly pulled out from the kiss and looks at Seokjin who is already weak and heated,

"Make me."