thirty ;

"Congrats Mr

"Congrats Mr. Jeon, you're four weeks pregnant."

The doctor smiled at Seokjin and Jungkook. They are now on the hospital in contact with their family doctor. Its just the two of them while Hoseok is waiting outside trying to reach the squad.

"Im...pregnant?" Seokjin said, still surprised on the situation.

Jungkook glanced at Seokjin, "Could this be the time that you got drugged?" He asked.

Seokjin slowly nods before looking down. Its still hard for him to accept the fact that during that time, he said he wants kids and now...he is about to have one.

"But how? We used condom that time." Jungkook faced the doctor.

The doctor chuckled softly, "Just because you are using one doesn't mean that your partner can't get pregnant, Mr. Jeon." He smiled at them.

What the doctor said made sense to Seokjin. Even if its only a rare case for a person to get pregnant while using a condom but, nobody is perfect they say. He stared at Jungkook who glanced at him.

Seokjin can't really read whats in Jungkook's mind right now. He is scared that he might abandoned him and leave him behind. Its not that he is happy, but he needs Jungkook for their upcomming newborn.

"I see. Thank you doctor." Jungkook said with a slight smile.

"But sex during pregnancy, really?" The doctor scold and crossed his hands making Jungkook chuckle.

"W-we're sorry. We really didn't know about it." Seokjin grinned.

"Well then, we will be going now." Seokjin said and bows at the doctor.

He then rose up from his seat and head out of the office. Same for Jungkook who followed him behind. As they we're walking down the hallway, Seokjin stopped and grabs Jungkook's wrist.

"Are you not angry?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook then turned around and face him, "Why would I? I will take care of our child." He said kissing the younger forehead making him blush.

They arrived at the lobby and saw Hoseok and Yoongi waiting for them. When they saw them, they rushed over Seokjin and Jungkook.

"So how was it?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Seokjin is pregnant." Jungkook replied.

Jungkook may look calm but you can clearly see the hint of excitement in his doe eyes. Seokjin can see them very well and he is actually relieved.

Hoseok glanced at Seokjin, "Congrats I guess. Looks like an heir is born." He grinned.

Every time the running heir has a son, its already set up that the child will follow his father's step. Its on their family bloodline of generation they tried to preserve and Jungkook doesn't want that for their child.

"No. I don't want our child in that yet." Jungkook said in a stern voice, alarming Hoseok and Yoongi.

"What exactly do you mean?" Yoongi asked and knitted his brows.

"That means my family can't know anything yet. I know my father will start training him once he found out tsk." Jungkook said.

Hoseok and Yoongi can pin out his point. When Jungkook was young, his childhood life we're missing and couldn't even live a normal one. His only playmates are those people who are elites which are the squad.

As much as they want to interfere, they can't. Since they are born to follow Jungkook's rules and guard him. They maybe get killed once this rumor run towards Jungkook's father but totally, they don't care.

Yoongi sighed and nods, "Its your call Jungkook. Thats your child after all." He pat his back.

"Good, and Hoseok do me a favor." Jungkook glanced over Hoseok who raised his brows.

"Can you stay with us just for a while? I need someone to keep Seokjin company while im at work." Jungkook asked the favor.

"Its really fine! I can handle myself." Seokjin tries to stop Jungkook.

"Alright then, young master. I will arrive tomorrow." Hoseok grinned.