fourteen ;

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I walked down towards the hallway, my prada shoes echoes everytime I step. Im on my way to get my girlfriend because she need special treatment and I gave it to her. Hoseok is following behind me, while Yoongi is greeting guest.

I really don't know where the others are but I don't care. The only thing I knew is that in the end of the day, they will flock together around me.

"She will arrive on the backdoor." Hoseok said.

"Did you do what I asked you?" Jungkook glanced over him.

"Yes, I made sure there are no medias around." Hoseok replied.

Lisa have asked me earlier that she wants to attend secretely, no medias around. I asked Hoseok to do his job and likely he does it well.

We arrived at the back garden where its private. The white sports car have arrived on the perfect timing as we halt infront of it. Sooner, Lisa went out on her long fitted pink dress, her hair is blonde with some annoying highlights in it. Her strong perfume somehow makes me wanna vomit because it smells cheap and trashy.

"Jungkookie~!" Lisa called out with her high pitched voice.

She ran over to me and jumped at me, hugging me. Hoseok have remained silent and just smiles at her. Her arms locked into mine as I lean on her to give her a kiss.

"How are you, baby?" I said pulling her close.

This small action made Lisa flutter. In just a short matter of time, I can already read her well. She is very much like an open and free book waiting for people to ruin her up. Not my type actually.

"Im good Jungkookie~" She said caressing my chest, her eyes then landed to Hoseok who took off his mask.

"Hoseokie, hello to you too." Lisa continued winking at him.

Hoseok just gave her a slight bow before putting his mask on once again. Im the only one who don't wear mask, since noblemens already knew me and an alpha doesn't need to hide its identity.

"The party is about to start, shall we go?" Hoseok smiled.

I nod asking him to leave first, which he agrees. Lisa glanced over me before smirking at me, I raised a brow at her before letting out a smile.

"Did you bring the contract?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I did, daddy." Lisa leaned in over to mh ear to whisper the last word.

A smirk crept up my face, she usually calls me that during our sex and it does turns me on. About the contract, its for the underground weapons and the files in the government from his father. She sure is an easy and fast bait, after all of this I will toss her out.

"Good job babygirl." I said, kissing jer forehead, "Shall we?" I offered.

Lisa takes out the mask on her purse before wearing it around her head. She nods as we start walking towards the ballroom, where the guest are already crowded up.

Im still not sure how Soyeon would react since she is unaware of my plan, but im sure she can't do anything. Lisa walks me over towards the empty table as we started greeting guests. Some people we're surprised on how brave Lisa is to attend the party

A familiar man with red mask and red suit came to me and Lisa. He looks so familiar yet I can't remember where I meet him or saw him. I can see Lisa's face lit up when he saw him comming towards us.

"Ah! Kim Jun-myeon!" Lisa squealed before rushing towards him.

I suddenly became puzzled yet a memory unlocked when I heard his name. His name seriously is familiar, is he the officer? Oh that's right, he is the one who arrested me.

Kim Jun-myeon but people called him Suho on the underground. He is Lisa's cousin and he is a government police. Probably, he is here to go undercover and investigate, which I really don't care. Aside from him being an officer, he is also my father's watchdog.

"Lisa, its surprising to see you here..." Suho let go of the hug before looking at Jungkook, "With this brat." He said.

Hoseok, who is with us the whole time glanced at me. Yet I remained calm as I clenched my jaw. There is something wrong with this guy.

"Ah yes, Kim Jun-myeon, my fathers watchdog and the officer who arrested me before." I said.

"You should join us on the blue room later. We can chat and have some few drinks." I continued grinning at him.

This alarmed Lisa as her eyes went wide, same for Hoseok who is about to take a step towards me. He then slowly leaned towards me before whispering.

"Its dangerous I warned you." Hoseok said. "Thats where you will sign the contract with Lisa what if he will leak--"

"Calm down, Hoseok. I can take risks." I replied, glancing at Suho.