Chapter 60 Home

3 years later
"Happy 3 year anniversary love." Harry whispered in my ear.
God I fucking adore his raspy voice in the morning.
I was cuddled up to him, smiling.
"Morning Haz."
*knock knock knock*
"I'll get it." Harry said, getting out from the covers.
"Wassup Harry Styles!!" I heard a little Irish voice squeak.
I quickly threw on some clothes, and ran downstairs. I'm talking full speed, no brakes. I nearly fell down the stairs.
"NIALL!!!" I screamed.
I gave Niall a huge hug, while the other boys came in.
"And Louis, and Liam!! God I missed you guys!"
"Hey Victoria!"
Everyone made their way to the couch.
"Before I sit down, I need to ask.. Have you and Harry done anything on this couch?"
"Sit down you wus."
"You never answered my question!" Louis whined.
"And I never will." I teased.
Harry came back with a little gift bag.
"Open this!" He demanded like a little kid.
"What's in it?" I cautiously asked.
"Well you won't know till you open it." Louis teased.
"Open it! Open it! Open it!" Harry was jumping up and down and clapping his hands like a little kid in a zoo.
"Alright, alright, I'll open it." I said, surrendering my hands.
Harry stopped clapping his hands, as I removed the tissue. I opened the box, and found 2 necklaces. One was rose gold, the other was silver. They were hearts.
"Now look in the circle thingy." Harry begged.
I peeked inside, and gasped at what I saw. Inside each necklace, was a picture of Harry and I on our first date.

 Inside each necklace, was a picture of Harry and I on our first date

"Oh my god, Harry. I love it." I wiped a tear from my eye.
Harry pulled me in close, and kissed me passionately.
"I love you." He whispered.
Everyone took a turn peeking inside the circle.
"Awe that's amazing, you guys!" Liam said.
"Cut the crap Liam! We all know you're buttering them up so we can watch a movie later! Speaking of, can we watch a movie?" Louis begged.
Everyone laughed, as Harry put a movie on.
"Wait! Victoria, where's your gift for Harry?" Niall teased.
My face lit up, as I walked over to the coffee machine. I poured some coffee into a white mug with some writing on it. I handed it over to Harry.
"I thought I'd wait till everyone was here."
"It's coffee." Harry said, confused.
"Read the mug you dumbass!" Louis shouted.
Harry began to read the mug out loud.
"Number one dad?.. Wait."
Everyone's face lit up, as Harry jumped up from the couch, spilling coffee everywhere. He was sobbing, as he wrapped his arms around me. Everyone else was clapping, and cheering.
"Does your dad know?" Harry struggled to speak.
"Not yet.. Should we call him?"
"Of course you should call him! You're pregnant!" Louis shouted.
Harry chuckled, as I took out my phone. I dialled my dad's number, and waited till he answered.
"Hello?"
I put my phone on speaker, so everyone else could hear his reaction.
"Hey dad, how's it going?"
"Pretty good, just watching TV with Cookie." He chuckled.
"That sounds like fun."
"Mhm. So how are you and famous Harry Styles?" He teased.
"That's actually the reason why I'm calling.. Can I facetime you instead?"
"Uhh, sure I suppose."
I hung up the phone, and facetimed him.
"There we go!"
"Alright kiddo, you're interrupting bonding time with Cookie and I." He teased.
"Trust me dad, this will be worth it. I wanted to show you the gifts Harry and I got each other."
I showed him the necklaces Harry got. Harry would wear the silver one, while I'd wear the rose gold one.
"Wow, that's amazing. What did you get him?"
"A mug."
"That's it?"
I showed the mug on camera, and everyone waited for his reaction. My dad didn't know Niall, Louis, and Liam were hiding off camera. My dad squinted his eyes, like an old man and tried to read the mug.
"Congratulations, you're going to be a grandfather!" Harry shouted.
My dad stuttered, trying to think of something to say.
"You speechless?" I teased.
He buried his face in his hands, hiding his tears. His face turned red, and he turned over to Cookie.
"Cookie! I'm gonna be a grandpa!" He said in his babyish voice.
We laughed, and the boys ended up showing themselves.
"Oh, Mark. While we still have you on facetime here, I'd like to ask you something."
"What's that Harry?" My dad smiled.
"Can I have your blessing?"
I immediately turned my head to Harry.
"No. You're kidding. You're just jealous because I had a better anniversary gift." I teased
"I'm dead serious."
"Of course you have my blessing!"
"Let's get married before the baby comes?" Harry knelt down on one knee, and presented the butterfly ring he gave me on our first date.
Before Harry could even speak, I was already sobbing like a baby. God I'm so emotional.
Niall had his arm around me, comforting me. Liam was recording, while Louis set up my phone, so my dad could watch.
"You're the one I want to wake up next to every morning. You're the one I want to kiss goodnight. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, because I love you. So, what do you say, love? Will you marry me?"
"Of course I will, Harry!" I shouted, as he pulled me in by the waist.
Once again, everyone was cheering, and clapping. I was still crying of joy, while everyone huddled up, and did a group hug.
After 2 hours had passed, we finally decided to watch that movie we were planning on earlier. Harry and I were slow dancing in his kitchen, while the boys watched the movie. I was just so excited, and filled with joy. I couldn't help but move around.
"Do you want me to get the guest bedrooms set up for the boys? Like make the bed or something?" I whispered.
"No, they're adults. Even though they act like children, I'm pretty sure they would know how to make a bed. Besides, you're perfect right here." Harry whispered.
I giggled and we kept dancing, admiring every second.