Chapter 55 They Don't Know About Us

12:14 PM
Niall turned on his computer, and we did a livestream on the bus. People joined within seconds.
Fast forward to the hotel
12:37 PM
Andrew told everyone to grab their luggage, and to put it by the door, and then get back on the bus. I'm assuming it was another surprise.
Everyone went up to their rooms, and packed up. We had bellboys bring everything down to the lobby, where Andrew would load the bus.
We got on the road again, and drove for 2 hours.
3:17 PM
I crawled out from my bunk and saw that we were at their house. The huge mansion.
"Wait a minute, who's car is parked in the driveway?" I asked, pointing out the window.
Everyone immediately jumped up, and rushed over.
"God dammit!" Harry shouted.
"What? Who is it?" I asked
"That fucking twat, Zayn." Louis answered.
Niall stayed with me on the bus, while they hurried in. I watched from the window, as Zayn met with them outside.
"Are you sure you want to watch them?" Niall asked.
"Positive."
I could hear them argue from where I was standing. The anger in Zayn's voice only grew greater. They were standing outside the doors, and I could see Zayn reach out his arms to push Harry away from him.
"You trashed everything!" Zayn shouted.
"You deserved it!" Harry argued.
Things got physical pretty quickly. Zayn tried throwing hands, but Andrew managed to restrain him until he was calm.
I could hear Andrew try and diffuse the situation, and remain calm. I quietly opened the window a little, so I could hear what was happening.
"You're just fucking jealous because I kissed your girlfriend. Her lips felt amazing, and even if she did want me, you know I'd fuck the shit out of her."
I held back my tears, and my laughter at the same time.
Andrew let his guard down, and Harry punched Zayn. He backed away, holding his lip, which was now bleeding.
"What the fuck Harry?!" Andrew shouted.
Just by the look in Louis' eye, I could tell he wanted to punch Zayn as well. Knowing him, I guarantee he was going to take the next punch. Liam was recording the entire thing. Probably to send to Gigi.
"Guess what Harry? I kissed your girlfriend! Twice! She gave me a boner-"
Just like I had predicted, Louis punched Zayn. It looked painful, and Zayn was now bleeding more than ever. I've never seen anyone bleed that much from a hit to the face.
"That fucking dumbass." Niall whispered under his breath.
"Talk shit, get hit." I teased.
"I'm surprised you're not losing your mind." Niall said.
"Believe me, there's so much I'm holding back right now."
Zayn was now on his knees, covering his lips with his hand. Blood surrounded him. Harry knelt down on one knee, and got a little close to Zayn. I put my ear up to the window even more, and so did Niall.
"If you ever talk about Victoria like that ever again, it'll be worse than just a bloody lip."
"Fuck you." Zayn struggled to speak.
"Tell me, how did my dick taste?" Harry teased.
Niall looked at me, with wide eyes.
"You gave him head?!" He whisper shouted.
"Of course not! He's clearly joking, and trying to get in his head."
Andrew pulled Zayn up from the ground, and threw him in his car.
"Now get the fuck out of here." Andrew ordered.
Zayn quickly got behind the wheel, and drove off.