Chapter 54 Best Song Ever

7:00 AM
Refreshed, I walked downstairs to where we were loading up the bus. Everyone was up really early, so we could do our music video shoot.
I met with everyone, and teased Cookie through the holes of the cage he was in. I walked onto the bus, and crawled up to my bunk.
"Try not to sleep. It's really early, and the drive isn't far." Andrew said, getting behind the wheel.
I grabbed my phone, and watched some shows I had downloaded.
Fast forward to the shoot
I crawled out from my bunk, and looked out the window. The place was huge. I followed behind everyone, as someone led us in.
Someone led me into my own dressing room, right after we shook hands and met with some of the producers. Y'know, all the boring stuff.
Hanging on the rack, was a light blue blouse, and a long black skirt. Beside the mirror, was a pair of white heels. I put everything on, and stepped out from the dressing room. Some lady dragged me to these mirrors with huge lights around them. I'm guessing they were gonna try and do my makeup.
A lady instructed me to sit down and wait for the stylist to arrive. Around the corner, she ran towards me with a carton of 4 coffees in her hand.
"Hi sorry I'm late."
"It's okay-"
"So the look we are gonna try and do, is kind of like a smokey eye sorta, and then some pink blush. Since Zayn won't be joining us, this makes things a whole lot easier. No spray tan, nothing. Just makeup." She smiled.
"Spray tan?" I asked.
" To cover up his tattoos, of course."
"Oh."
No one had introduced themselves or anything. The lady made some conversation, as she was doing my makeup. I really didn't care that her roommate has an adorable little hamster.
Who even has a hamster? Like, wasn't it only cool in the 90's? Get a fucking dog or a cat, like a normal person. I just smiled, and nodded my head everytime she spoke.
When we were finished, she led me back to the setup. There was an office, a hallway, and a big setup with a lot of tables.
I was given lines, and instructions on what to do and say.
"One Direction are here to see you. One Direction? You're making their new movie? Shall I send them in?"
That's all I had to say. Oh, and then I have to dance. I can do a lot of things, but I cannot dance. I told the lady who led me in my dressing room, that I didn't know how to dance.
"Oh, that's too bad darling."
I just stood there, not knowing what to say.
"I have an idea. Would you want to come see a real choreographer teach Liam? His role is also a choreographer. You'd just watch from behind the camera."
"Sure that be great-"
"Follow me." She took off.
I followed behind her as she led me to this big room, with a mirror for a wall. It was a dance studio, filled with people. I watched as Liam attempted to follow along. He had to shuffle, and do the shimmy. God, his face was priceless when he saw me watching him dance like an idiot.
Fast forward to the setup
I still couldn't believe the makeup that Niall and Louis were wearing. Harry looked adorable, while Liam, well.. He looked like a Zumba dance teacher for gay couples.
I stood behind a door, waiting for my part. I heard the buzzer go off. That was my cue.
I peeked my head through the door, and said my line.
"One Direction are here to see you."
Time flew by, and before you knew it, the song came on. I didn't have much to do for my part.
Harry shoved his finger in Nialls face, and made his way towards me. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer to him. I had to stay in character, so I made these dramatic faces. Harry was teasing me because he knew there was nothing I could do about it.
The boys trashed the office, and ended up dancing on tables. Well, the extras were dancing on tables. The boys were dancing on the floor. God, their moves were terrible, it was hilarious.
They even had names for them which made it even more hilarious.
"Stop the traffic, let 'em through."
They weren't even dancing. They were rowing a boat, putting their hands above their heads, and pretending to be a fish.