Chapter 43 Perfect

7:33 PM
Everyone headed into the bus, and got comfortable. I crawled up to my bunk, and put my headphones on. Andrew said the drive wouldn't be very long, so I planned on having a quick nap.
Fast forward to the stadium
The boys were getting their makeovers done, while I was hooking up the soundtrack. Louis was gonna take a little longer, since his face was covered with bruises from fighting Michael at the vip party.
Suddenly my phone started buzzing.
From Irish Bestfriend 🇮🇪
Lou and Harry seem to be getting along better than expected :)
I let out a huge sigh of relief, and shut my eyes.
"Are you sure you don't want to skip today's performance?" Paul asked, startling me.
"Oh, uh. No, it's fine. I'll just skip the merchandise."
"Victoria, we have like 130 shows. More than that. You already came up with the track, and it doesn't bother me that you'd be taking a day off."
I considered it for a second.
"I'll just run this mic check, then I'll go to the bus." I hesitated.
Paul smiled and took off.
To Irish Bestfriend 🇮🇪
Wow. I'm impressed lol. Paul wants me to take the day off, since I made the track. Believe me, if I don't, he'll keep whining about how he feels bad.

From Irish Bestfriend 🇮🇪
Vic, you deserve a day off.

To Irish Bestfriend 🇮🇪
I guess. And also, thanks for helping me out earlier.

From Irish Bestfriend 🇮🇪
It's no problem :) I'm always here for you. And so are Lou and Payno. Now get some rest.
I put my phone back in my pocket, and waited till the boys were done with their touch ups. We ran some mic checks, and made sure Harry knew what he was doing. He was supposed to lip sync for a few day's.
"Alright, well I'm gonna wait on the bus. Paul said I could sleep on the bus while you guys perform. It's nothing I haven't seen before." I said, taking off.
I headed to the bus and unlocked it. I crawled up to my bunk, and dug around for Harry's green obsession sweater. I pulled my curtain, and dozed off. I thought about a lot of things. What Zayn had said, and how he thought he was better than Harry. How Harry and I have a week to figure out what we are. I know we both really like each other, and how he wants to wait until our date.
I tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. Maybe it was from all the coffee I had earlier. I grabbed my phone, and played some music. I had my earbuds in, and I played "Fools Gold" from the bands "Four" album.
🎶I'm like a crow on a wire
You're the shining distraction that makes me fly home
I'm like a boat on the water
You're the raise on the waves that calm my mind
Oh, every time
And I know in my heart, you're not a constant star
And yeah I've let you use me from that day that we first met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for you
Fool's gold
And I knew that you turn it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret
Falling for you
Fool's gold
I'm the first to admit that I'm reckless
I get lost in your beauty and I can't see two feet in front of me
And I know in my heart, you're just a moving part
And yeah I've let you use me from that day that we first met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for you
Fool's gold
And I knew that you turn it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret
Falling for you
Fool's gold🎵