Chapter 58 You & I

7:51 AM
I woke up in Harry's arms, laying in his bed. Remembering almost every magical moment we shared last night.
*Ding*
I rolled over and grabbed my phone, which was placed on top of the nightstand. My eyes widened, as I noticed I had 12 missed calls, from Niall, 7 from Louis, and 2 from Liam.
From Lucky Charm 🇮🇪
"When did I change his contact info?"
I kept reading what Niall sent me.
Get down here!!
Seriously!! Buss will leave soon!!
Are you dead??
Vic!!!!!!
Everyone is waiting!
Don't make me come upstairs and drag you down!
WHERE ARE YOU???
The other messages were all similar to the ones Niall had sent. I immediately called him.
"It's about time you fucking answered!"
"I know, I'm sorry. I think Harry and I got drunk and passed out on his bed. I don't remember much after we came back-"
"Victoria!"
"I know, I'm sorry, we'll be down soon-"
"You're on speaker.."
I hung up the phone, and tried to process what had just happened. I turned around, and shook Harry.
"Babe, wake up!"
"Oh, how I love those words." He teased
"The bus is leaving in 10 minutes, get up and pack!"
"What?!"
"I called Niall-"
"Did you see I changed his name to lucky charm?"
"Harry! I'm not joking around. I called Niall and I told him we must've gotten drunk, and he told me he was on speaker. I think today's the day we tell my dad and Paul."
I ran into the other room before I could hear Harry open his mouth.
Shortly after, we arrived downstairs with our bags packed. I saw my dad walk up to me, as I was getting onto the bus.
"We need to talk." He said n
"We need to talk." He said in his stern tone.
He walked away, as I climbed onto my bunk.