Chapter 27 Loved You First

As I went backstage, I saw Paul and Adam chatting with 2 kids who looked about my age.

"There she is!" Paul announced.

"We really can't thank you enough for helping out. You help out with mic checks, rehearsals, the merch, and now this." Adam said with pride.

"It's no problem, Adam. I love being here." I said with a plastered smile.

"This is William and Grace." Paul said, introducing me to who I'd be entertaining the crowd with.

"I'm surprised you didn't get Harry to entertain the crowd." William said.

"Haha yea. He's the king of entertaining the crowd. Though his jokes sometimes don't make sense, he still finds them funny and laughs about it." Grace added.

Everyone laughed, and Paul and Adam left so I could catch up with William and Grace. We went over a book they had made, of silly games to play with the crowd. They "taught" me to be positive and to smile with the crowd.

"The stadium is beginning to fill up guys." Adam said, poking his head through the door.

Everyone got up, and we all made our way to the stage with our 1D crew shirts on. We all carried our microphones.

"Hello everybody! We will be taking the time to play a few games while the stadium fills up." Willam shouted through the mic.

"Let's start by introducing ourselves! My name is Grace, on my left is William, and our newest member is Victoria!" Grace explained.

The crowd cheered as we lowered our mic's.

"Alright now, we need some volunteers for our first game. Who wants to play?" I added.

Everyone started to scream and raise their hand, while jumping excitedly.

"How about you? In the red shirt, and the fella beside you?" Grace said, reaching out her hand to help the couple climb the stairs.

Grace chose a couple who looked like they were maybe in their 20's. A lady wearing a red top with black sweatpants, and her boyfriend was wearing a black muscle shirt with some jeans.

They happily walked onto the stage, and sat down in these chairs that were set up. Will and I followed Grace to the chairs, and took a seat.

"Hello, how are you guys doing tonight?" Will asked, holding up the mic to their mouths.

"We're doing great! Very excited for the show." The lady said, while her boyfriend nodded.

"That's great to hear. What are your guy's names?" Will asked.

"My name is Jacob, and this is my girlfriend Evelyn." Jacob replied.

"And where are you guys from?" Will asked.

"Manchester." Evelyn added.

"That's awesome. Now, are you two lovebirds excited for "would you rather"?" Grace asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, totally." Evelyn replied, as a smile grew even wider on her face.

"Alright, would you rather only eat one food for the rest of your life, or eat anything you'd like, but it'd be extremely spicy." I asked, holding up my mic.

"Definitely one food. I hate spicy food." Evelyn replied.

"I'd go with the other option." Jacob added.

"Would you rather go back in time, or travel to the unknown future?" Will asked.

They both answered with travel to the unknown future.

"Okay, last question. Would you rather be really rich and have everyone hate you, or be broke and popular."

"Broke and popular. If everyone liked me so much, I bet I'd be crashing at someone's house." Jacob said.

"I think I'd be rich. Who cares what others think? I mean, if you were totally desperate for popularity, you'd just pay people to treat you nicely." Evelyn added.

After some time flew by while we played games with some fans, the stadium began to fill up even more. Before you knew it, the band was about to perform on stage.

"Give it up for One Direction!"

The boys swiftly came on the stage, with their mics in their hand.

"Alright, our first song is going to be What Makes You Beautiful!" Niall shouted.

The boys performed a few songs, and the fans were loving it. Nearly a half hour had passed, and the boys had 1 song left. After they would perform, they would attend their meet and greet for a bit.

"Okay so normally that would've been our last song, but it's actually one of the crew members birthday, so we're going to sing her a special song. This song is for Victoria." Harry said, getting all excited

I got very nervous, because if they had performed some cheesy love song, my dad would've caught on to something.

🎶One, two, three

Straight off the plane to a new hotel
Just touched down, you could never tell
A big house party with a crowded kitchen
People talk (shh) but we don't listen
Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please
Way too many people in the Addison Lee
Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa

Midnight memories
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Baby, you and me
Stumblin' in the street
Singin', singin', singin', singin'
Midnight memories
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Anywhere we go, never say no
Just do it, do it, do it, do it🎶

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing it wasn't a love song. I smiled and blushed, watching them perform.

When the boys finally finished their song, I rushed onto the bus and waited for their meet and greet to end.