Chapter 14 Little Black Dress

Niall and I had the perfect plan. Louis and Liam already knew, as we whispered it to them earlier while Harry wasn't looking.

"I need to wee!!" Louis said as he jumped out the pool, and jogged to the washroom. Liam followed him as he said:

"Me too!!"

I got out, to go on my phone. My lounge chair was right by the door, which led to the lobby. So if Harry wasn't looking, I could just sneak out. Niall and Harry were in the Hottub, just chatting. I snuck away to tell the lady at the front desk, to turn off the lights in the pool.

"Lights out aren't till 10." She explained.

I slipped her two 20 dollar bills and raised my eyebrow.

"And tonight, the lights are going out early." she said with a chuckle.

"Thank you." I added.

According to the boys, Niall is the weakest one in the band. I didn't want him spilling or anything.

I quickly made my way back to the pool, so I could record Harry's reaction. When Niall saw me come back, his face lit up with excitement.

"Wait right here Harry, I have to show you something funny. Someone tweeted something hilarious on Twitter." Niall got out of the hottub and grabbed his phone from his backpack.

We made sure our chairs were beside each other.

"Is the lady turning off the lights?" Niall whispered with excitement.

"Yea! I mean, after I bribed her with 40 dollars that didn't come from my wallet." I said as I looked around.

"Really?" Niall asked, annoyed.

"What? Do you want this prank to happen or not?" I asked with a smirk.

Liam and Louis were hiding behind the door, with their phones out ready to record like me. Suddenly, The first set of lights shut off, then the next and so on.

"What the hell? Lights out isn't until 10pm! I read that in the book by the phone in my room!" Harry pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Liam, Louis, and I were all recording, while Niall quietly grabbed a bucket of water with ice.

"Maybe Paul made a complaint and wants us in bed?" Niall suggested, while carefully walking towards the hottub.

"But tomorrow and the day after, are our days off. The party isn't until Sunday. We still have Saturday, which is tomorrow, off." Harry explained.

He was super bummed about going to bed early. Poor Hazza.

I heard a loud splash, then the screaming of Harry.

"Holy fuck Niall! This is freezing!!" Harry shouted.

Niall ran off with Louis and Liam. We could hear them laughing their asses off from the lobby. They all probably knew that Harry would chase after them.

I turned my flashlight on from my phone, and shined it directly at Harry, who was still in the hottub, with ice on his hair.

"Were you in on this too?!" Harry said with puppy dog eyes.

"Obviously." I replied with a giggle.

I heard Harry get out of the water, as I was grabbing my things. I felt his cold fingers go from my shoulders, to my waist. He gave me a freezing cold wet hug.

I gasped with a smile, and pushed him back.

"Harry you're freezing cold, and soaking wet!" I pleaded.