"Come on we have to go we are already here" She gets out of the car after me and walks next to me to the photo shoot site.

I feel someone staring at me and then I look to see Dahyun looking at me but then she looks away. I scratch my head confused as to why she was looking at me. Did I look funny? Or did I do something wrong to her? I tried to stop thinking about that and continued walking to the site.

"You are here Y/N! We shall start the photo shoot!" The manager greets me then yells at everyone to get into their positions.

All the members of Twice took their pictures together as they all posed. After the group photos was the individual photos. I called each one and took their photos. I had one left and it was Dahyun. I don't know why my heart started beating at the thought I had to take her pictures. Maybe because she was scaring me with all the staring. I really wanna know if I did anything wrong.

Dahyun walked towards the site from the dressing room and looks at me then looks at the camera. I started taking pictures. I tried to calm myself down as I felt my heart beating fast. I looked at her through the photos when they were done and I realized how beautiful she was I couldn't breathe for some time.

"Why are you staring at my pictures for so long?" Dahyun walked up next to me to look the photos too. I freak out and looked down.

"W-Well I-I was making sure the photo quality w-was good. Looks like they are good u-uh... we are done!" I start blushing and make up an excuse. Then I tell everyone we are finished with the photo shoot and quickly walk away. I turned around and saw Dahyun smile at me. Does she think i'm weird?... I didn't know whether or not to smile back so I just looked away.

I thanked everyone and all the members for their time and headed for my car to be stopped by Sana.

"Hey Y/N where are you going? Do you want to come to the dorm with us?" She says with her puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry I promised my friend to meet her after the photo shoot" She pouts at me and nods then says goodbye.

-

Arriving at home~

"I am home!" I yell to see Ryujin run to me with an excited face and hug me.

"Let's go to the mall!!" Ryujin yells in excitement as I chuckle at her.

When we arrived at the mall we walked around for a while and came across a clothing store we both wanted to go to.

"How about we go give each other outfits to try that we think each other would look good in?" Ryujin suggests to me and I nod and then smile at her.

I give her a black crop top with blue denim pants and I also added a leather jacket. She gives me a (your ideal outfit). We both went into the dressing room and got changed.

"Are you ready yet?" I ask Ryujin from the other side of the changing room.

"Yes I am done we can go out now" I stepped out at the same time as Ryujin and see us in our outfits. I am shocked because she likes very pretty in her outfit.

"You look so pretty!" I look at her and she looks at me shy then looks away.

"Y-You look g-good too..." She says in a shy voice. I go closer to her face and smile.

"Lets take a photo together!" I took a picture of us and show it to her.

"We should head home it's getting late" I looked at the time on my phone. We changed back into our clothes and bought the clothes we picked out for each other. Then we walked out the store.

As we were walking back to the car I saw a group of girls, I looked closer to see there was 9 of them to be exact. Oh it must be Twice! I walk up to them with Ryujin.

"Hey Y/N! You are shopping here too?" Mina asks me.

"Yep I came here shopping with someone I know, Ryujin" I suddenly feel Ryujin cling onto my arm.

"Hi I am Ryujin the new trainee in JYP" She introduces herself and everyone says hello.

"Oh! I have heard about you! You are so pretty!" Tzuyu says to Ryujin smiling.

"Okay.. okay.. I can't help it but you guys look so cute together!" My eyes opened when Nayeon said that to Ryujin and I. I see Ryujin blushing and I start hearing everyone squeal. Except for Sana with her jealous face and Dahyun who yet again is looking at me with the same look she gave me when I first met her. This uncomfortable look... I can't seem to read her emotions. Does she hate me or not?

"Looks like it is getting late I think we should go" I try to break the awkwardness.

"Okay Y/N see you tomorrow! I hope to see you around too Ryujin!" Chaeyoung says to us before waving. Everyone else says goodbye and waved at us but I look at Dahyun and she started to cling her arms around Momo. I scoffed and rolled my eyes away from her then I said goodbye to everyone else then walked to the car with Ryujin still clinging onto me.