Another Chance

Their kiss was feverish, passionate and had their all will in it. As the tongues slithered against each other fighting for dominance, the lips sucked other wet and slick with their saliva mixing together. Evan's one hand went behind Connor's head and he pulled him harder to deepen their kiss while his other hand circled around Connor's waist. At the same time, Connor's own hands went lower and lower from back to the waist and then to the hips. Gripping Evans ass tightly in his large hands he moulded them almost lifting Evan up.

The groan that escaped Evan did nothing but help Connor's arousal to grow.

Eventually, they had to break apart to breathe in the much-needed air and their eyes talked everything that their mouths wanted to say. Moving towards the bedroom they both almost ran towards it not wanting to wait any longer. On the steps, the urge and hurry caused Evan to almost trip if it weren't for Connor holding his hand tightly. He chuckled at his own silliness.

Pulling Evan inside his room Connor didn't bother with the lock on the door knowing no one is here to bother them. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it away, helping Evan to do the same. Their lips clashed again in a frenzied battle and no matter how much Connor sucks on them bruise them or bite them his thirst, his lust for the succulent flesh never seems to end. The sweet taste of Evan, his delectable scent or the perfect curves overwhelms his senses every time. He enjoys the tremors in Evans body as his rough hands glide through the sensitive parts.

Evan couldn't stop the moan escaping him as Connor roughly handled him and the energy to stand seems to drain from him with the passing of every second. Almost sensing the need Connor helped Evan to fall on the bed on his back, staring into the eyes of the messed up man Connor felt as if he was being sucked into uncontrolled darkness. A place he would never be able to come back from after this night.

Leaning over him Connor removed Evan's jeans with a pull leaving the parched man exposed to the chill air, the outline of the hard-on in the underwear giving away his desires to Connor who busied himself in removing his own pyjamas.

Connor laid on Evan rubbing his own aching cock on Evan's who let out a hiss against the rough and warm friction. Capturing Evan's lips Connor continued his assault by rubbing their bodies together, the feel of skin on the skin was sending shocking tremors of pleasure throughout their senses.

"I...I can't take it anymore. I...It hurts." Evan croaked out in between their kiss.

Connor nodded, his hands fumbled with Evan's underwear pulling it down and then doing the same with his next.

~☆~

Next morning Evan woke up with Connor spooning him from behind, his arms around him secure. A small smile broke onto his lips feeling the heat on his back. Last night was fun, there is no doubt about that and upcoming days hold a promise of even more.

As he lay awake in Connor's arms, the small puff of breaths escaping from the other male tickled the back of his neck. Both of them did not smell very nice after the hot sweaty night but Evan could care less as the light musky scent filled his head.

The obvious attraction he feels for Connor surprises him and the weird familiarity when he is around him is bothering Evan for some time. It's like smelling, or meeting someone or something after very long and the feeling of nostalgia is so hard that you can't help but be frustrated about its part in your life. You question again and again where you have seen it, where have you smelled it but nothing even remotely close comes back to you.

Yet, they fit each other in every way, even their bodies mould each other perfectly.

"What are you thinking?" Connor's heavily sleep laced voice took Evan by surprise.