The Changes: Part III

Evan and Connor end up spending nearly more than an hour in the place as Evan saw everything with wide awed eyes and occasionally open mouth. Connor was beyond amused at this point and he would be lying to say that he isn't a little bit aroused seeing Evan acting so cute and adorable.

He is seeing Evan in a completely new light and the more he is coming to know him the more he is falling if that is even possible. At beginning Evan largely came to him as a reserve, introvert, intelligent and moody kind of person but now things are so much different. The perfect image he had of the shorter male is completely debunked now replaced by an imperfect lovable guy with the weight of the world on his shoulders and Connor is more than ready to share that load.

He was surprised at moments with the knowledge Evan posses about almost everything in this place, it almost seems like as if he is living with these beautiful creatures for all his life. And the passion was almost infectious, he could feel himself getting interested with the random and interesting facts that Evan would tell him with bright eyes and smiling lips.

He continued listening to him occasionally adding his own part of knowledge to it and hands down it was definitely the best time they spend together till now if you don't count the sex.

Now with the sun directly above them hidden behind the dark clouds, the slightly warm weather was a nice touch to the warm feeling in their hearts. Past mid-noon in an hour it will be time for lunch and Connor wanted to explore his own favourite attractions after enjoying Evan's likes. Evan was feeling happy and readily agreed to visit the museum on the other end of the park.

Though he couldn't help himself from commenting on the fact that someone like Connor would take interest in a topic like History "I am surprised you know I didn't think you would like old things so much."

Connor chuckled while walking beside him. "I was a nerd remember, I told you that before and History was my favourite. Actually all the subjects were my favourite except for Math and Chemistry. It wasn't as if I was bad in them, in fact, I liked the subjects a lot until our teacher for both the subjects were replaced by cavemen. They were terrible at it and it surprises me even today that how they got the job in the first place but yeah that was when I started failing them." Evan nodded getting the point. A good teacher is as much important in academics as self-study, you can't excel with one alone you need both.

After a rough ten minute walk, they were standing in front of a huge building painted in red and white like the old British Residencies.

Walking inside they looked up at the round staircase in the middle of the room ascending to the two floors above and that's how another hour was spent watching and admiring things as old as the human civilization itself. This time the role was reversed and Evan was on the receiving end of all the new stuff spewing out of Connor like a bullet train.

True to his statement earlier his nerd was showing and it did nothing to help but increase the warm feeling pooling at the bottom of Evan's stomach. Truthfully it was so hot to see such a sexy hunk of a nerd standing so close and sharing a part of himself that he may barely show to anyone else. At many levels, Evan felt connected to Connor at a personal level because he is been witnessed to a side of Connor that is no doubt personal and rarely shown. He himself has never witnessed this side in the short time they have known each other and the only give away is the bedroom scattered with books and more books of every genre.

Evan found himself oddly interested in the information given to him for granted and more or less his undivided attention was captivated by those pink lips that he vividly remembers the taste of. Controlling the heat in his stomach he participated with Connor in the discussion of many things they talked about and Evan couldn't deny that he liked it a lot.