Little Alpaca

Daniel and Chloe were standing at some distance snogging each other's face off.

Connor walking closer to Evan laid a comforting hand on his shoulder trying to guide him away from the scene taking place.

However, Evan didn't budge even an inch and stood there like a rock, shrugging the hand forcing him to turn, off of his shoulder.

Connor tsked "Evan let's go. This is neither the right time nor the right place. Please." he moved in front of Evan blocking his vision and tried to make him look in his eyes.

Turning Evans face to his, Connor stared directly into the eyes that held hundred of unsaid emotions at that moment.

Holding both the hands that felt colder than ice to Connor, he pulled Evan away. And it was a task harder than anything as the shorter lads feet dragged on the cemented pavement.

Connor could guess the thoughts and emotions' running through Evans mind and how destructive and explosive they are no one knows better than him.

Moving around the crowd Connor and Evan stood beside the blue Porsche that already had few admirers surrounding it clicking selfies with the car.
Connor shooed them away as he unlocked the gates and forced Evan to get inside. In a calculative time of few seconds both of them were zooming away.

He stole a few glances at Evan during the ride and all he could get was a small crease between the eyebrows and an emotionless face.
Evan was thinking and he was thinking hard, Connor got that but what concerned him were the thoughts running through his mind and right now that mattered most.

There are times when you feel strongly for someone or something. It could be a person, a thing or a situation and it could be good and bad either depending upon the circumstances but the thing is that what you feel doesn't define you because it is not something you can control. Just like right now, Connor who is worried about Evans state of mind after witnessing the scene a few minutes ago has all the attention on how to comfort him and yet somewhere deeper in his heart, in his mind which is not selfish but self-preservation of his own personal feelings, he is feeling happy and pleased with the turn of the events.

It doesn't make Connor a bad person in the slightest as he still knows where his priorities lie and that is more with comforting Evan than acting on his own needs and desires.

Throughout the ride, Connor kept stealing the glances and Evan never once showed any reaction to being bothered by it or even acknowledging it. As still as he appeared from outside his insides were in complete turmoil instead and a raging thunderstorm was churning his mind into a mix of questions and imaginative conclusions. His hand was itching to retrieve his phone and call Daniel yet he couldn't figure out the words that he'll say to the other man. Would he scream or cry, maybe act oblivious and talk like he saw nothing or maybe confront him outright, is it the right time to bring the things to an end or is it a chance for both of them to begin again from the start?

So many thoughts and so many possibilities and yet he knows nothing about the right course of action at this moment. Is it true what he saw back there or maybe a momentum thing that he missed completely? Maybe the kiss wasn't real at all and only an unexpected turn in the road that took both him and Daniel off guard, and he can't overlook the third person in this who is Chloe. She was always adamant about breaking them apart and just like many of her attempts earlier this one is probably no different.

"Hey, Evan"

"Evan, dude"

"EVAN!"

With a jerk, Evan turned to the source of the loud voice, on his right Connor was looking straight at him bending down with the car gate open wide.