Hammer the Hammer

Daniel in Pic - - - - - - - >^

Evan's chain of thoughts was broken by Connor tightening his arms pulling him closer and then a face nuzzled into his hair taking deep breathes.

He went still as his entire body tightened, the entire process took three seconds if not less but he felt like minutes has passed. He could feel the other person's heart beating in a steady beat on his back where his own was beating like drums in his ears.

However, as Connor shuffled closer to him, what Evan felt was more than just hammering heartbeats but the hammer itself. His eyes widen slightly as the images of the hammer flashed before him from last night and how hard it had been for him even when he's been with Daniel for some time.

Unknown to him his whole body was turning shades of pink and ears red. Evan knew he had to get out of here even though his own body was saying otherwise but he knows his limit and four times a night is enough to last him a couple of weeks or more.

Removing Connors's hand to not wake him up Evan carefully slid downwards with a lot more difficulty considering his sore bottom which was burning like crazy now the flesh is not numb and rubbing.

Limping away to the bathroom downstairs he did his business taking him longer than he takes and then a proper bath.

Changing into a grey lowers and white plain t-shirt he walked limped to the kitchen to replenish his lost energy. Filling up his glass with milk and biting into an apple he let the sweet and sour juices quench his dry throat. Evan likes his apple in this way only. They had to be green, hard and definitely not crispy but crunchy.

As he put the empty glass on the table a familiar sound of steps walking down the stairs reached him.

"Hey," Daniel said walking into the kitchen. He walked closer to him and embraced Evan from behind as his back was turned to him. But for some reason Evan wasn't smiling this time, in fact, the touch of his boyfriend seemed very uncomfortable and alien to him.

"You enjoyed last night?" Daniel asked nuzzling into the fresh scent of Evan's hair. However, he didn't know if telling the truth would be the right thing to say. Telling Daniel that what he felt with Connor last night was more than anything he felt ever and that it kept him asking for more.

"Although seeing you enjoying last night like that I really don't need your answer to know. I guess it was a good decision after all." Daniel moved back to the kitchen table and filled the same glass Evan drank from with milk and chugged it down. Evan opened his mouth to remind Daniel to brush his teeth before eating or drinking something but stopped in between knowing it wouldn't affect him the slightest.

Though Evan was confused.

He has always been good at reading people, he took psychology very seriously during his school days and feels proud of himself for how quickly he reads people and sometimes situations but Daniel's behaviour was putting a question mark on all he had studied in these years.

Daniel was not at all acting like a guy who is cheating on his lover. He is hugging him and drinking from the same glass just like new lovers do. He touches him so delicately and treats him with so much love. He can hear it in his voice.

Evan doesn't understand why? Why Daniel is acting so different from what he should? Was he saying the truth when he said that the third person is to only spice things up? Does Daniel still love him? Was it him who was reading the wrong signs?

Maybe he is overthinking seeing things that aren't there maybe things aren't as complicated as he is making them be. Maybe Connor is not really his Boyfriends lover and it is his own conscience making excuses for the attraction he feels towards Connor.

It was the loud and heavy sound of steps that caught both his and Daniel's attention. Connor entered in with green sweats loosely hung low on his hips and him scratching the back of his head. The green sweats belong to Evan and for some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off of him. The white light from the window glass in the living room illuminating his side profile, giving a divine look to Connor, at least in Evan's eyes. Evan didn't know how much time passed but he was disturbed from his stupor by Daniel looking at him weirdly with a smirk. Evan looked at him surprised for a second before looking at Connor again to see him supporting an all-knowing grin.

Evan knew he was going to blush heavily so he hurriedly turned back to the kitchen sink. Fumbling with the utensils preparing to cook something for breakfast he heard the scraping of chair legs against the floor twice.

But unforgiving him the memories of last night kept flashing before his eyes. He felt the obvious slow warming up of his blood and body, his member gradually standing up proud. Leaving everything then and there Evan hurriedly walked out from the kitchen mumbling an unheard-able toilet excuse.

What is happening? This is definitely something new to him. Naturally once a night keeps him satisfied if not more than just a couple of days and look at him now, all hot and bothered after a very busy night like a teenage guy who had just discovered the wonders of sex.

The bells were ringing, alarm bells and Evan doesn't like it one bit. He has experienced what happens when feelings go out of control, how devastating it can be and after that, he doesn't like to be not in control. Maybe knowing he has control and he wouldn't fall deep is what makes him be in a relationship with Daniel. That he is safe in his shell and it wouldn't get the effect as it does but now he is being probed, his shell being forcefully removed from him.

Evan is falling vulnerable to the hands of the heart and he needs to stop it before it breaks him for finally this time. He is all for romance and shit but love... no love is not something made for him. He could never fall in love; it will leave him too vulnerable, too exposed to hurt and pain.

Standing inside his bedroom he looked at the crumpled bed evidence of last night activities. Quickly moving to work he removed all the soiled linen and dumped it into the laundry basket. Taking out fresh linen he made the bed taking his sweet time knowing Daniel will handle the breakfast himself.

Sometime later Daniel called out to him asking if he wants to eat anything.

At first, he wanted to refuse but he was still hungry and had plans throughout the day for which he needs energy. Walking inside the kitchen he looked at Daniel and Connor sitting side by side and engaged in a whispering conversation. Noticing him walking in Daniel smiled a fake smile and got up to set up another plate for him.

Evan sat across Connor who actually gave a genuine smile to him "You alright? I hope it doesn't hurt much?" it was asked so nicely and dare say with love that Evan wondered if Connor and Daniel had reversed their role after last night because it was something that Daniel should be asking him.

Evan nodded "I'm fine just a bit tired."

Connor smirked at that though he tried to hide Evan still saw it and knowing the reason behind that smirk made his ears go red. Both he and Connor know that they had indulged in each other a lot more than with Daniel who enjoyed for the most part from the sides.

"Here," Daniel placed the plate in front of Evan with more than necessary force. Evan looked up at him to see him looking at Connor with a small frown. He wondered if Daniel is annoyed that Connor is talking to him with so care. And who is he annoyed at Connor or at him?

Daniel took his place again and this time all three men focused on their food only.