The Differences

"Hey, how it's going?"

"You tell me, I wasn't the one MIA for a whole week."

"A week! A goddamn whole week has gone and we haven't talked. I don't think that ever happened, did it?"

"No, and for the starter, I wasn't the one who went on a week vacation to never-never land. Seriously where did you go, savage land? I couldn't get to connect to you at all." Evan said exaggerated waving his phone in Steven's face.

"Sorry Evan, it was my fault. I was the one who booked the tickets to Spain without telling him.

I wanted it to be a surprise actually and the idea of a destination wedding has always been my dream for as long as I remember." Aahan came out carrying a tray of three steaming cups of coffee before putting it down on the table and taking his seat beside Steven.

Out of three cups, one was different not only it was bigger but taller than the other two cups. Evan knew it was his as he drinks his coffee twice strong, overly sweetened and like water. Some say he is addicted but Evan prefers the term necessity of life.

He vaguely remembers Daniel saying that his ejaculate tastes bitter and smells like coffee at the beginning of their days. Guess he is used to it now.

"It's alright I already know that from the few hundred times you told me in the past." Steven almost drops his coffee cup as he chuckled before taking a sideways glance at Aahan to see him directing a quick glare at his way before blushing in embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah" Aahan mumbled rubbing his neck.
Evan smiled amused. "So, it is final?"

Aahan looked at Evan for a few seconds to get what he was talking about before realizing he was talking about the wedding.
He nodded enthusiastically a wide grin now plastered across his face.
"Yes, oh god Evan I wish you could see the place it was divine. We spent the entire week looking for a place for the wedding and guess what we didn't like a single one until we stumbled upon an open emporium near the coastline. Locals were hanging around there doing random stuff and few of them were tourists like us. There was this old couple who started chatting with us and they lived nearby so they invited us for churros and hot chocolate as they had a chocolateria there-"

"Wait what choco?" Evan asked surprised.

"Oh! Yeah uhh... so it is a Spanish word for chocolate shops there much like coffee shops here only they serve hot chocolate and churros as their main dish with the rest of the menu."

"Oh, interesting." Evan nodded liking the idea of hot chocolate his sweet tooth hurting now to taste it.

"As I was saying they invited us and we went with them and after the introduction, they asked us if we are there as just tourists and I told them that we are looking for a good place for a wedding and you know what the place we were sitting at earlier they told us that sometimes it can be booked for weddings as the place is in actual a performance stage for local performers.

So, we contacted the local officers and got all the details. It is not even expensive and quite cheap compare to other fancy places there." If the speed of Aahan talking so enthusiastically was not a given then Steven shaking his head smiling fondly at him could give you about the bond they share.

"But to answer your question, no, not yet we still need to come up with a date and I want it to be at some time when everyone we invite could come. And then there is Claire she is also not in her right mind now. You know I diagnosed her and it turned out she is suffering from depression, I am pestering her to begin the medications but she isn't listening, stubborn girl." Aahan took a sip of his coffee turning cold slowly.