Twenty-nine

"I'M GONNA GO now. Take care of this for a while, okay? I need to catch up with my husband for our dinner this night. He's busy these past weekdays and I'll prepare for our special Friday dinner," I say to Lucy, my secretary I just got for myself.

"Surely, ma'am!" Lucy answers. "I know Sir wouldn't miss it this time. You cook very well!"

I laugh. "That's on entering a happy marriage, Lucy."

She releases a sour expression and wiggles her head which made me laugh.

"I'll go now. Thank you by the way."

"No problem, ma'am!"

I nod and smile as a response.

I type a text on my phone informing Morpheus of our dinner tonight. I don't want to call him because I also don't want to disturb him into his stuff and we just had a call this lunchtime.

I take my car key inside my bag and directly drive to the grocery store near Sieus Beauty's headquarter here in Makati. I'm happy and contented doing this job of me and it's running super smoothly fine but thinking about made in exchange of this, I can't help but feel a feeling of loss.

Regret.

It just proves that nothing will ever be given to you constantly.

I immediately went inside the supermarket after I parked. I'm going to buy two cuts of Wagyu beef and other ingredients that I will be needing to cook this steak for later. I'm not sure if we still have white wine in our house but I add two in the case we have none and some potatoes for, of course, mashed potato.

Morpheus has been busy this week and we missed few dinners and the only time we could catch up is when we're already both in bed and cuddle which will sometimes lead to making love but I really miss spending a long time with him but this week is just busy for him but he will be home early tonight. It's Friday.

I have nothing against Morpheus not having dinner with me for this week because I knew how busy he is as a person and there are times that between eight and seven o'clock he usually gets home but today, he'll be home before eight and have our Friday night like we always do every week.

That's why I decided to drive my own car instead of riding with him. Sometimes he got Kuya Randy as his driver and Kuya Randy as my driver like today, Kuya Randy won't be driving me because he is with Morpheus.

Morpheus is sure about my safety because I have some scouts following me ensuring my safety and it's necessary for me to have it now that I'm making my own name in the industry and the people are patronizing me for Sieus Beauty like I'm a celebrity.

My heart is full and I always give back for their appreciation and I choose to keep my image lowkey regardless of what my current status is. And I refused to hire a new driver in our house because I can drive and it's really unnecessary. It's just like playing a game! Or it's just me being fully transformed into practical Siena? Yes, I think it is and at the same time, I made a point.

Six when I am already done cooking the steak and I also did some cleaning because Manang Milda is out for her visit in Province. Tinang is the one with us right now and Manang Hilda will probably be back this Monday so I should help Tinang with all the household chores.

The lights are on and are swaying some glory upon this place. I'm looking at the wall clock as I sit at our sala set. The television is currently on the news channel and I couldn't focus on watching it because I'm bothered about the time when Morpheus will go home.