Chapter 21

chapter status - edited 16/8/16

Me and Kian pulled away, I looked behind him and saw Cameron talking to some girl. My hands turned into fists, I'm not jealous. Kiara snap out of it.

I hopped off of the counter and got another drink.

"I need fresh air" i said to Kian who just nodded, I walked outside, there were a few people out her smoking blunts.

I heard the door open and close but I ignored it, I sat on a chair and looked at the stars.

"you look beautiful tonight" Someone whispered in my ear giving me goose bumps.

"Thanks" I sighed. Cameron came and stood infront of me.

"Your lips would look alot better on mine than his" Cameron said, bending down to the height I was when on the chair.

"Yeah, shame" I said getting up, he grabbed my arm. I turned to him and he placed his lips on mine.

I pushed him away and walked off shaking my head.

"Hey, can I have some?" I asked on of the boys that had a blunt, he just looked at me.

"I don't wanna be rude but, you seem abit to goody to smoke" He said laughing.

"Well, we'll see about that" I said sitting on his lap and taking the blunt from him.

I breathed some in and ended up coughing loads, he just laughed.

"Breath it in as if you're sucking into a straw and then blow it straight out" He told me A/N i don't smoke so idk if this is right lmao.

I done as he said and this time blew the smoke out without coughing, I looked over at Cameron who looked at me with disgust, I just smirked.

"Not bad for a first timer, I'm Dylan" The boy said, I took a moment to take in his features. He had blonde hair that was quiffed up, bright blue eyes and tanned skin.

"kiara" I said smiling.

"Nice to meet you" He laughed, handing me the zoot again.

"Lets go dance" I said jumping off him and holding my hands out. He laughed and shook his head before taking my hands.

He was still alot taller than me, even when I had my heels on, he seemed to be around 6'4, where as I'm 5'9 without heels so I'm probably 5'11 now.

We walked onto the dance floor just as ' FM$ ' came on.

"This is my favourite song!" I shouted whilst dancing.

We were both grinding on each other the whole time.

"Put your ass  on my dick, pose that shit!" We both yelled whilst dancing.

For once I was actually enjoying myself.

I lead Dylan upstairs to the spare room, I checked the time , 2am.

"Time flys when you're having fun" I laughed. I heard the music turn off downstairs and saw everyone leaving from the window.

I slid my dress off, not caring who saw, I took my heels off, Dyaln just stared.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" I laughed. " I'll be right back" I said before leaving.

I ran into Kristens room and took one of her tops before going back into the spare bedroom.

Dylan was knocked out on the bed, I laughed and layed down next to him, slowly drifting to sleep.

------------

I woke up and no one was next to me.

I sat up and got a pounding head ache, I rubbed my head before actually getting up.

I went into the kitchen and there was Cameron, Kristen and Dylan.

"Hey" I said whilst getting tablets for my head and taking them.

"Hangover?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah"  I said whilst sitting next to Dyaln who wrapped is arm around me, I could see the jealousy in Camerons face.

"Kiara, I see you met Dylan, I've been meaning to introduce you two to eachother for a while now" Kristen said all happy.

"Yeah, we were together most of the night"  I laughed.

"Yeah, when you werent shoving your tongue down Kians mouth" Cameron said looking away, I just glared at him.

"Cameron " Kristen said getting up and sitting on his lap, I gave them a confused look.

" Are you two...?" I said, not finishing my sentence.

" Well, we met last night, he was really cool and took care of me" Kristen said smiling at him, I fake vomited.

"What a coincidence that my ex boyfriend has the same name as him" I said to her in a snobby tone.

"Haha , that is funny" Kristen said clueless.

"And the exact same description as him"

"Maybe they're clones" She said laughing, dumb bitch.

"Kristen, that's Cameron"

"I know" I said confused.

"Cameron Dallas, my ex" I said. Her eyes instantly become wide and she jumped up off him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know" She said.

"I know" I laughed and nodded.

"I love you" She said to me.

"Love you boo" I said kissing her on the cheek.

" I need to go, I'm sorry, Kiara, I don't think I got your number?" Dylan said.

"No you didn't , here" I said handing him my phone, he nodded and put his number in before leaving.

"Maybe you should leave" I gestured towards Cameron.

"Nah I'm gonna hang here for a bit" he said , I just groaned and walked away.

A/N 7+ voted = new chapter