Chapter 31

Chapter status - edited 17/8/16

"I'm afraid he may have a concussion from hitting his head! it cracked the skull slightly causing bleeding by the brain but we lucky enough took care of that. He will be in a coma for a week max, his shoulder was out of place causing internal bleeding but once again we fixed that. It'll probably just be very sore for him. May I just add, when he wakes up there is a high possibility of brain damage , he may not make it if it's super bad. He will be in all of our prayers " the doctor said.

At that moment I lost it, I couldn't keep the tears in anymore. I know I need to be strong for him but what's that gonna do. He might not make it, if he doesn't I don't know what I'll do . The last ever thing he heard me say was how I basically don't wanna be near him. I'm such a bitch.

" Can we see him.?" Nash asked the doctor whilst pulling me in for a hug, he too was in tears.

" I'll let you see him, but only for 5 minutes. It's meant to be family only but I'll let you two slide " the doctor said smiling.

We followed him to the room and was left alone. I was shocked when I saw him. He had so many tubes attached to him and machines, his arm had something on it, his head was covered with bandages , he had bruises and cuts everywhere. He was pale, his naturally tanned skin gone. He looked like at any minute he could switch of and die.

" Nash, I can't " I said sobbing, still standing at the door. Nash was next to Cameron looking at him.

" do it for him, they say that it helps to talk to them. Please Kiara" he begged. I nodded and sat on a chair the other side of his bed. I took a minute to take in his features that I may not see again, the way his eyelashes where naturally long , and his big plump lips.

" hey" I started. " look, I know I was a huge bitch. I know I fucked up. You hurt me, you gotta understand that. But nothing will hurt me more than you leaving me. Just promise me one thing, don't leave me. I don't know what I'd do. I wouldn't be able to live without you stalking me" I said, causing both me and Nash to laugh " I'm gonna try and visit you everyday, and if they don't let me in I promise I'll kick up a fuss. I've missed you so much, it's so hard not seeing you. Every time I saw you whilst we were arguing it took all my strength not to kiss you, I really hope this helps because Nash is looking at me with his famous I knew it smirks. I love you cam , I'll try my hardest to fight for you as long as you help too, you can't just give up on us like I gave up on you. I seriously regret that, and I know you knew you made a mistake and you were sorry, I was just a bitch. I miss you, come back soon, please " I finished, now in full on tears. I couldn't stop myself, I just let myself cry. Nash came over and pulled me into a hug, we both just sat there crying together.
After about 5 minutes I stood up,
" I'll leave you two alone, I'm gonna go home and get some sleep. I'll see you both tomorrow " I said giving Nash a kiss on the cheek and then carefully hugging cam before kissing him on the fore head. I walked to the door and looked at them both before shutting it.

I drove back home in silence, no music or anything.
" Kiara , what happened " my mom asked once I got in, I straight away burst into tears. She pulled me into her arms and we both went up to my room. We both layed on my bed whilst I told her about Cameron, not failing to cry.

We ended up falling asleep there.

Never take anyone for granted, and always give second chances because you don't know when you might loose them.