Chapter 42

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

*2 days later*

Today I finally came home, leaving Tegan in the care of the hospital.
Because she's premature she'll have to stay there extra long, I came home to shower and get the necessitys.

I walked into Cameron's room, which is where all my stuff now was because I moved in.

I sighed when I saw that Cameron wasn't here. I walked to the wardrobe and opened up my side, pulling some clothes for me to change into and take to the hospital out. Out of curiosity I decided to look in Cameron half.

I opened the door to reveal empty shelfs, all of his clothes where gone.

"Nash, come here now!" I called Nash who was downstairs. He hasnt left my side this whole time, and I'm so greatful.

"What's wro- oh my" he said, stopping in his tracks once he saw the empty wardrobe.

"He said he would stay with me, he promised! He fucking got me pregnant and then left me, on the day of our daughters fucking birth. Douche bag" I muttered, letting a few tears roll down my cheek.

"Hey" Nash said, wiping the tears away. " you have me, and we'll get through this together. Sure Cameron can be a dick but he'll come back, I promise. He loves you Kiara, loads, too much to just leave you. He probably needs time, this is a huge responsibility after all" I smiled at Nash's words before walking into the bathroom and showering.

--------

We arrived back at the hospital about 2 hours later, I walked into the waiting room to see my mom and Amelia.

"Hey guys" I smiled, hugging them. I've been really busy these past 2 days with caring for Tegan so I only got to have a brief conversation with them. I obviously told them about her but I didn't get to tell them everything.

"Where's my granddaughter " my mom said, making her way towards the hospital room, I don't know how but she kinda knew the way.

Me and Nash lead the rest of the way with my mom and Amelia eagerly following behind us.

We got into the incubator section and I asked the doctor to take Tegan to my room, he kindly agreed.

Once we got to the hospital room I let my mom and Amelia finally see Tegan.

We aren't aloud to hold her until she's at least 1 week old, just in case of infections and stuff. Because she's premature she can easily get sick.

"I love her so much already " my mom said, admiring Tegan in her little enclosed space.

I looked over at Amelia who was staring at Tegan with awe, tears in her eyes.

"You have emotions?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

This caused Amelia to quickly wipe her eyes and go back to her normal, sassy self.

------------

*Camerons pov*

As soon as Nash hung up I ran to my room.

I got out my suit cases and pulled all of my clothes into them.

I can't do this, I need to get out of town for abit, maybe stay with Ellie in her house in North Carolina. At least there I'll still have some of the griers.

I zipped up my suit case before running them down to the cab I had called.

I got into the cab and impatiently waited for it to arrive at the airport.

Once we got there I ran to the lady at the front desk and said " when's the next flight to North Carolina?"

"2 hours, if you wanna pay now it's $100" she smiled. I sighed before handing her the money and taking the boarding pass.

She took my suitcases and I was off.

~~~~~~

I sat back in the airplane chair and drifted to sleep.

The only thing that stayed on my mind was Kiara and my daughter, I don't even know her name!

A/N ooo gurl, wdy think finna happen?