Chapter 19

chapter status - edited 16/8/16

A/N js I'm not updating unless this gets 5votes! It's not much to ask

*Cameron pov*

" Ugh stubborn bitch, fuck you, I never liked you. I just felt sorry for your stupid ass. Bitch ass mother fucking nigga go suck a dick, not mine, mine belongs to Ellie. Sorry but I've been cheating on you for a couple weeks now, lol bye you little whore." I said before hanging up, I mean, I didn't think anything of it.

"Cameron baby , that was mean, I like it when youre mean" Ellie said winking and sitting on top of me.

I smirked and she started kissing me, this kinda has been happening for a couple weeks now.

I got a new blunt and lit it, I blew the smoke in Ellies mouth and she blew it through her nose, it looked really cool.

"I'm tired babe" I said lying down and instantly falling asleep.

--------------

I woke to Ellie attached to me. I got up and pulled the cover over her, I quickly put on some sweatpants, shoes and a tank top before running out the house.

I remembered what I had said to Kiara and I needed to sort it out.

I didn't even knock I just walked right into her house, I went to her room and she wasn't there. I sighed and just lay on her bed.

-------------

I heard the front door open and then close so I got up and walked out of the room, I looked downstairs to see Kiara.

"Kiara" I said in a raspy voice, she just stood there staring at me.

"Why the fuck are you in my house" She hissed as I walked downstairs to her.

"I wanted to apologise" 

"Do you see that?" She asked.

"What, I don't see anything?"

"And that's all the fucks I give, get out" She said opening the front door. I went up to her and pushed the door closed, her back was on the door and I was infront of her so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Cameron, I don't wanna hear it" She said trying to escape.

"Look, I was a complete dick, what I said was out of order. I was high off my mind, the things I said was wrong but so was cheating on you. I don't know why anyone would be so dumb and loose you like I was. I love you Kiara, you're the only girl I've ever loved. I used to fool around with all the girls before I met you. One day, Ellie came to me, she just came onto me and started something. I know you're not easy but I was craving it, and she was willing to give it to me. I know I took your virginity but it didn't feel right, I knew you felt awkward and I did too, so when Ellie offered I took it. I knew you wouldn't want to have sex with me again because how weird it was, and it was so rushed. I was so wrong to cheat on you. You're so beautiful, no one can ever get tired of looking at you. You're so funny, sweet , kind. You're such a good person and I'm a shitty one. I'm older than you by 2 years but you're still more mature than me. I love you so much. I can't get any girl better than you, and I don't want any other girl. As soon as I realized what I done I ran here , I waited for you since 8am and it's now 3pm, I literally just sat in your room doing nothing. I know you wont ever take me back because I was a huge dick but I'm hoping you will. I'll fight for you through whatever.I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." All escaped my mouth, she just stood there staring.

"Did you just quote the fault in our stars?" She asked.

"Maybe" I said causing us to both laugh.

"I'm not forgiving you that easy, you need to prove you're sorry, and until then, goodbye Dallas" She said opening the front door again.

I sighed and started to walk out, before I got all the way out I turned around and kissed her, it took her by surprise at first but then she kissed back, she pulled away and I smiled before walking home.

----------

I had a smile on my face when I get back.

"why are you so happy?" Ellie said smirking.

"Don't worry" I said running up to my room, she followed.

I lay down on my bed and she stood by the door frame.

"I missed you" she said untying the rope on her robe.

She let her robe fall to reveal her naked body, she walked over to me and started kissing me and taking my clothes off.

"this is the last time" I said pulling away and looking at her, she stuck her bottom lip out and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine, one of the last times" i said laughing before she attacked me in a kiss again..... you can kinda guess what happened next ;))))))))))))

A/N OMG IM 100 READS AWAY FROM 2K THIS IS CRAZY! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I'm not updating until this chapter gets 5 or more votes x