Chapter 11

Chapter Status - edited 16/8/16

Kiara pov

"Nash is in la? Where's hayes? ?" Amelia asked when she walked in.

"In North Carolina?" I said as if she was dumb, she huffed and went upstairs.
I went upstairs and checked my phone because it was on charge. I had a text from Nash.
From Nashty<3: party at ours tonight! Everyone will be there. PLEASE COMEEEEEEEEEE....
To Nash<3: fine., I'll be there at 4 Idc if it's early lmao.
I put my phone back on charge and decided to get ready since it's 2:45 now.
I went into my wardrobe and saw the perfect outfit. It was a black halter crop top and a black skirt that went just below my knees AND MADE MY BUTT LOOK HUGE YAAAAS. ( in the pic above) Lmao. I took a quick shower , shaved my legs and all that good stuff and then got dressed.
I straightened my hair and put makeup on. I put on concealer , eyeliner , bronzer , lipgloss , and mascara.
Once I was happy with my appearence I chucked my phone in a case that can hold money aswell, it ties around my wrist.
I wore my toms whilst driving but had my heels in the backseat.
" I'm going to a party and I'll probably sleep there, don't wait up and tell mom why I'm gone please ' I shouted up to Amelia.
"Whatever" she muttered, I shook my head and walked out of the front door.
~~~~
I parked a few spaces down from the front of Cameron's house. I changed my shoes and then walked in.
The smell of alcohol filled me. Drunk teenagers where everywhere, many under age. I struggled through the big crowed of people until I got to the kitchen.
" gosh I thought 4 was early " I muttered to myself but a few others heard because they just looked at me.
A girl from my science class I think came up to me and handed me a red solo cup. I took it and smelt the beverage before drinking the whole thing. The taste of chemicals filled my mouth but I didn't really care.
I got another solo cup and walked around the house looking for Cameron.
" hey Nash , have you seen Cameron?" I asked him, he was the only person I recognised.
" um, he's upstairs I think" he replied. Funny enough he wasn't drunk, which is shocking .
"thanks" I whispered before pushing my way upstairs. I walked up the stairs and bumped into many couples eating each others faces.
"Cam?" I said as I walked into his room, he wasn't in there.
"Kiara!" Someone said behind me. I turned to see Joe.
"Joe! You're back!" I screamed hugging him. Joe's my ex boyfriend, we had to break up because he moved to Canada because his parents got a divorce . We had such a good relationship .
" I've missed you soo much" he said whilst we sat on Cameron's bed,
"And me you! tell me about Canda, any girls ?" I said smirking .
" Nope, there's only one girl I'll ever want and she's sitting right infront of me" he said as he pushed a piece of my hair behind me ear.
" Joe, I-" I was cut off from telling him about Cameron.
" What's going on here?" Cameron said whilst bursting into the room. I was sitting really close to Joe and he was playing with my hair so it kinda looked like I was doing something.
" Cameron! This is joe' I said standing up and smiling.
" yeah ok, why are you up here alone with him? " He said coming closer.
" I was just catching up, I missed my girlfriend".joe said, causing Cameron's hands to turn into fists.
"Ex" I whispered , looking at Cameron who's face was a red as satan like damn.
" She's my girlfriend" he screamed before his fist met contacts with joes jaw.
"Cameron!" I screamed as I jumped in between them, which was a mistake because Cameron swung at joe again but ended up hitting me.
"Ass hole" I muttered before running into the toilet and locking the door. I looked at my face in the mirror and there was already a bruise forming, ouch.
"Kiara, I didn't mean to hit you. Ki, I'm so sorry" I could hear Cameron saying.
" Piss off!" I shouted . I touched my eye which caused it to water because of the pain.
It went silent outside so I presumed Cameron had left.
A/N it's a filler so it's really bad I'm sorry!