Reality

UM... smut?

TroyePOV

I woke up the next day with a headache, a crook in my neck, and cramp in my leg. Yet, I was still so comfortable. I glanced up and saw Tyler sleeping soundly. I assessed our situation, only to see we were tangled up in each other, legs interlocking, his arms wrapped around me holding me close to his bare chest. The sight was nearly overwhelming. I leaned my head back slightly, so I could peer up at his face. His lips were set in a tight line, and his hair had fallen flat over his head. He looked so young this way. Yet he was still carried that strong and firm presence about him. Even in his sleep, he was so sure of himself. And here I was, a nobody. How do people do this?

"Hey, hey. Knock it off. I can feel your negativity right now. No" he said. His voice was low and gruff, taking me off guard. His eyes weren't even open.

"I don't need my vision to feel your heart seed up babe" He said quietly, still not completely awake. He ran his fingers up my spine, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

"Troye, I speak, you speak. That's how conversation works." He went on. How exactly am I supposed to respond?

"I was just, what I mean is, uh, your very powerful." I said fumbling over my words. I let my head fall forward at the stupidity in my statement.

"I guess you could say that." he said lightly. He wasn't even gonna deny it. What the hell?

"Go take a shower, I'll go get you some clothes." I was told. I don't know why his tone always sounded so strict. Nor do I know why it makes my stomach curl in on itself. I almost nodded before i caught myself.

"O.k." it was strange to have to speak my consent, but if that's what he wants then so be it. I moved to get up before his hand pressed at the middle of my back, causing me to fall back into him.

"Thank you" he said softly, pressing his lips softly unto mine. I swear, my heart stopped. I pulled back, staring at him in wonder. I could feel my cheeks heating up in what was possibly the darkest blush I had to offer. I jumped up with a squeak and scrambled into the bathroom. I closed the door, locking it before stepping back. I looked at the door in shock. He had kissed me again! A shy giggle tore it's way up my throat and covered my mouth in surprise. His lips had been so soft and warm against mine. I gently held it width wise between my thumb and index finger, closing my eyes at the memory of the unexpected contact. I could feel heat pooling low in my belly. I sighed, turning to face the shower. I walked forward, letting my arms drop. I looked at the wide stall, surprised at its size. It was huge. I opened the clear glass door, taking in the multi coloured marble colour. The way the tiles were placed, it looked almost like it was carved from an old Mediterranean cave. I reached forward and latched onto the smooth silver handle, turning it, I looked up to see the water fell from a rectangular shower head, thick and strong like a waterfall. I adjusted the water to the temperature i felt was perfect, before i closed the door stepping back onto the cool tile. I slid my shirt off my body, I couldn't help but cringe at the ache in doing so. I slid my pants and briefs down together, making quick work of them before stepping out of the pile of clothes at my feet. I moved to the shower, stepping inside and feeling the water soak into my hair and weighing it down before falling down my skin. It was like stepping inside a warm stream of comfort. I closed the door behind me, leaning my head back and groaning at the sensation of the water spilling across my neck. I am not even sure why I so turned on. It was a sweet kiss nothing more. I reached out with shaky hands grabbing the small body wash. I opened it, the clean oceanic scent wafting up to my nose. It smelled really nice actually, i would have to remember this one. I poured a generous amount onto my palm and sat the bottle back onto the tiled tray to the right of the knob for the water.