Scar (Redemption) pt 2

Troye POV

I was touched that Tyler wanted to help. It meant a lot to me, I'm not too sure why, but it did. Yet at the same time, it pissed me off in a way I haven't been before. I can take care of myself. I didn't need his help! He barely knew me. And in front of my dad at that! So I did the only rational thing I knew too. I ripped my hand from his and shoved him away from me. I went to turn away, but he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him. He just didn't get it. I'm not some helpless little girl! I went through hell! I will be dammed if he just does what he wants. I raised the opposite hand and threw his off of me; hopefully that makes my message clear. I guess not, because I felt his full arms reach around me and force me against his front. Unfortunately I couldn't suppress the slight shiver that went through me.

I struggled against his hold, but his arms were strong. I didn't dare look at my dad; this was something I needed to do. On. My. Own. When he flipped me around I shoved at his chest to get some distance. I could literally feel the anger rising inside me, it was white hot and ruthless. If he didn't let go of me, things were going to get bad. We struggled against each other for a bit longer, and suddenly, I was beyond mad, I was livid. I brought my hand up, and slapped him hard across the face; his head snapped to the side and his mouth dropped open in shock. The room went deadly quiet, the loud noise echoing off the walls. I shoved him roughly away.

"Who do you think are?!" I questioned him. "I don't know you! You could be setting me up for all I know! I am still alive, and its no thanks to you. So back off!" I snapped. I turned on my heel, walking right past my shocked dad. He was slack jawed too. But I didn't stop for him. Instead, I kept walking to the bed; I grabbed my phone, ear buds, and wallet once more and then walked right out of the room. I don't need anyone.

*************************************************************

Tyler POV

He hit me! He actually... Oh my god. The boy had the nerve to hit me. Oh fuck that. I stormed past Shaun when he reached out and grabbed my arm. I could tell he was worried. But he didn't need to be. I would never hurt Troye. At least not in the way he thinks, I would always respect his boundaries. So I nodded sharply, and pulled my arm out of his grasp and walked out the door right after Troye. He already had his ear phones in so he didn't hear me coming up behind him. I never made it to him. Before I could, he had stopped walking. I followed suit and waited to see what he did next. And what I saw shocked me.

The boy who had fought so hard against me, slapped me, and ran off, away from me, had crumpled to the ground, in a sobbing mess. He dropped to his knees and curled into a ball sobbing. I don't care how angry I was, he was hurting, and this wasn't ok. I walked forward, and gently touched his hair not wanting to scare him. He snapped his head up, and looked at me through watery blue eyes. I bent and scooped him up into my arms, standing him upright and hugging him to my chest. I could feel him pulling at my heart stings and I for the first time in my life, I didn't have control over what was happening in my head, heart, or body. I gasped at the feeling and pulled away from him looking into his eyes as I realized this shocking development. He made me lose control. This doesn't happen to me.

I could see the fear in his eyes that he was losing me, and even though I wanted to, I was to choked with raw unfiltered emotion to and convince him otherwise. So I did the next best thing. I pulled his head to mine and rested his forehead against mine. He sniffed a few times and pulled my body close to his, grasping at my shirt.

"I'm so sorry Tilly." He sobbed into my chest. I stroked his hair and held him by his hips, still in a daze at my recent discovery. And then, I felt his body tense, and I realized what had happened. He, he called me Tilly... I looked down at him and saw bright red face looking down in what could only be shame. I giggled. And then I giggled some more. I landed into full out laughter, but stopped when I heard an angelic little chuckle from the boy wrapped in my arms. I looked at him through wide eyes and couldn't help my actions as I bent and kissed his hair.