Finally

This is it. We finally have gotten Sam to do an interveiw, so be sure you check out his

B- Hi! How are you?!

S- (laughs) I'm good, kind of tired, you?

B- I'm great, thanks for asking! I'm really excited, This is my first time doing this and I never thought I would get to do an interview with you!

S- (laughs) You mean your first time doing this here mister. I see you over on Archive and LiveJournal.

B- Speaking of Archive, you just got invited not too long ago right?

S- Yeah, that was fun (laughs) I haven't quite figured it out all the way just yet, but I have a lot fun over there, there aren't as many guidelines there as compared to WP

B- That's true. But you're most popular here right?

S- Yeah, actually. I'm not even sure why to be honest (laughs)

B- Well, I'm pretty sure your readers disagree.

S- Yeah, I have amazing readers. They have been so wonderful, from when I first started, till now, it has been a wild ride.

B- Yeah it has, and you have somehow maintained your privacy. You have been very elusive.

S- Well, I wouldn't say elusive, I mean, people know who I am, for the most part.

B- There are rumors going around that you have been asked for interveiws before, and you always declined. Is there any truth to that?

S- (laughs) Yeah, that's true.

B- So, why now. Why me?

S- Well alot of it has to do with trust. You see, I have seen your work, I enjoy it, The fact that you refer to yourself as a superfan of mine is pretty wild, so I trust that you won't have my words twisted or anything. As for why now, well; I figured that with all of this, negative attention, it would be nice to set the record straight.

B- Wow. I am so excited you like my past works!

S- Yeah, I love the one with LiziBabes.

B- I knew you still shipped Adommy!!

S- They where my first OTP!! How could I not?!

B- Your first book was an Adommy fic wasn't it?

S- Actually, no. Thats a common mistake though, as it was the first book I was like, fully recognized for. I look at it, and I'm still like, 'what are these people on?! How can they like such a crap book?!'

B- Oh come on. I have read it. It was really good!

S- (groans) Oh god! Benji no! That book is actual garbage!

B- Well that 'garbage' has almost reached 10,000 reads. So I think your readers beg to differ. In fact, they call you one of the last great Adommy writers. That's gotta feel good.

S- Actually, it's alot of pressure. I feel like I am always on the brink of letting them down, LiziBabes, DreamWriter and myself are really the only big (and I use that term very losely) Adommy writers around. So there is more pressure to keep coming up with them. Which is why I created the Unspoken Series.

B- Thats right! Thats your first series right?

S- Yeah it is (laughs)

B- your having alot of first's this past and current aren't you?