Welcome to the End

Troye

I slammed my eyes shut again, latching onto the man in front of me. I cried out, hoping whatever came my way would stop shortly. I was ripped away from the warmth of my previous hiding spot, and thrust into a slightly smaller, yet equally warm body. By instinct, I thrashed about, throwing my limbs everywhere, not caring what they landed on, as long as they landed on something. I felt my nails rake across skin, flying to even more of a panic as I realized my mistake. I moved harder, trying hard to get out of the tight grasp I was locked in, yet nothing worked. And then, I felt it. A hand wrapping around the back of my neck, bringing me crashing back into reality. I looked at the man before me, eyes going wide as I realized it was Tyler. I glanced down at my damp hand, noting the blood welling up from scratches on his left arm. I looked back up in horror.

No.

"No." I whispered. Breaking free of his grip, stumbling backward, nearly falling into my dad. I would never be like him. I looked at Tyler, stepping back again.

"I'll see you on main stage Tyler" I said softly, turning and leaving the room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>

Tyler POV

I looked after him in shock. What the hell just happened? I went to go after him when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"You have that stage thing dude" Master Mike said gruffly. I could tell he thought this was his fault as well as Troyes', but that simply wasn't the case. I decided to let him deal with his problem on his own. I glanced behind him to see Rose standing far back; a look of shock and fear dominating her small face. I nodded in her direction, hoping he would catch the hint. He did, turning abruptly to walk to her, gathering her small body in his massive arms. I let them have their moment, walking back into the bathroom, feeling smaller and emptier, knowing the Mellet's were no longer here.

I turned on the shower, memories flashing across my mind as I recalled the way I had found Troye just a few minutes ago. Jesus, our lives since meeting seemed to span months, not days. I had to get control. Troye was wild hurricane spinning wildly out of control, no direction, lost. I stepped into the warm water, letting the heat fall across my body, and soak into my hair. I once again got lost in my thoughts as I lathered my body with my own body wash. I had never seen someone push themselves to sub space before. I hadn't known it was possible. At the time though, that was last thing on my mind. I would have to ask Mike about it later.

I washed and conditioned my hair quickly, rushing the process as I needed to be ready like, five minutes ago. I quickly shut off the water, grabbing my towel from its' perch on top of the shower door. After nearly slipping to my untimely demise getting out, I managed to make it to the sink. I brushed my teeth, shaved quickly, and then grabbed the clothes I had set on the sink, slipping into them easily. I styled my hair into its' usual quiff, and ran out the bathroom, grabbing the necessities for the day: phone, wallet, room key. before running out the door.

As I ran down the hall to the elevator, I saw Korey laughing lightly at me as I nearly crashed into the elevator he stood waiting in.

"You're such an idiot. " he teased.

"Literally, fuck off." I smiled back, slipping into the public Tyler with ease. I had so had this. We went down in a comfortable silence only long time close friends can achieve. When the doors oped, a couple of teen girls quite literally fell inside. The two girls looked up at us in embarrassment at their current situation. They were half inside, and half outside. The girl with alabaster skin blushed darkly, while the one with light skin comparable to Rose's blushed lightly.