No

• Dedicated to Janelle ForgottenLore

Authors Note: This is the first, and ONLY smut warning you get. this book is rated R for a reason. this wont however be the only trigger warning. i will always let you know when triggering stuff will be in the chapter. like now. TRIGGER WARNING!

Dedicated the awesome girl up there for the first chappie song. i really needed it.

Two Chappie songs this time.

the first being "Angel Eyes" by New Years Day.

The second is "Don't go" by Bring Me The Horizon (this one i recommend playing during the final Troye POV)

Troye POV

I was pushed violently into his bedroom wall; his hands automatically reaching up to seal my wrists above my head. I bit my lip as he growled at me. I don't really know why he is so mad at me, I didn't ask for that guy to hit on me. In fact, I asked him to leave me alone. Insisted really. He didn't listen to me. Tyler should know that. He was standing right there. Until, you know, he punched the other guy in the face before dragging me out of the store. And here we are now.

He pushed his lips to mine harshly, kissing me hard enough to leave them bruised and swollen. I wanted so badly to wrap my hand around him, to pull him closer to me, but I was trapped. He pulled away and i whimpered at the loss of his kiss.

"You are mine, got it?" he said roughly. Ah. I get it. Territorial Tyler has made quite the first impression. I nodded, but I guess that wasn't good enough. So he took his other hand and wrapped it around my throat, I got hard immediately.

"I don't think you do," I didn't get the chance to even try and respond as he continued.

"You, Troye Sivan Mellet 18, belong to me. You are mine! Mine to love, mine to protect, mine to flirt with, mine to feed, mine to FUCK! Got it now?" he said again before letting go of my neck. I was already gone though.

"Please" I whispered against his lips. I needed this man like I needed air. Shit, I was already shaking and gasping for air.

"You get NOTHING until I know you understand" he told me calmly. Understand what? I thought back to what had happened before remembrance dawned on me. Oh OK.

"Yes, i understand. " i said shakily, as my voice really wasn't as confident as i had hoped.

"What Troye? I couldn't hear you" he said mockingly. I watched as a smirk fell onto his face and I moaned. My fuck this man!!

"YES, I UNDERSTAND! PLEASE TYLER?!" I yelled back. His smirk grew into a full out smile and he flipped me around, pinning me to the bedroom wall before ripping my shirt off.

i slammed my eyes shut and panted out deep breathes as i felt his lips trail across my neck. I shook hard as i no longer had any form of breath left.

I ripped my eyes open and looked around the dark room, breathing hard. My eyes feel upon the sleeping form of my father. It was all a dream. Oh my God. I had a wet dream about someone i had only met twice!! And the... the... choking? The harsh tone, it was like he had full control! What the actual fuck?! No. NO no no no no no. This isn't happening!!! i groaned and rolled over onto my stomach, flinching back onto my side as pain ripped through my groin. I looked down at my hips and saw a tent had formed in my pants. Fuck. This hasn't happened since i met... him. Him. I ducked my head in shame, my tent gone, and long forgotten. If he ever saw me like this, i would have been slapped so hard i fell down. Bruised, punched... i clutched my hair and let a guttural scream.

"NO! NOT AGAIN!" i heard my voice echo down the halls and i shook with the force of it; my breaths coming in short pants. I felt arms wrap around me, arms i didnt want there. I knew he was there, waiting to strike. He had finally come for me. I screamed and tugged at the arms, slamming my hands onto them in an attempt at freedom. In my fit, i threw my head back, colliding with the persons face