🍀 Lucky 30

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 30

Tay POV

F*CK!!!

How can I be so stupid, I was too focus on Joss until I forget about Newwiee! I should have known because he took Newwiee seriously.

*Ring

I immediately answer the phone on the first ring.

“Talk to me Singto.”

“Cap, the last position of Joss phone is at the hospital where…Newwiee work.”

F*CK!!!

“Have you check on Newwiee bracelet that I gave him?”

“Yes, I have. It stops at…Ocean Marina……Pattaya…”

“Pattaya?!!!” I said half screaming.

That means he’s 2 hours ahead of me!!!

I hung up, get in the car and step on the gas heading to Pattaya.

My mind thinking about the possibility that might happened.

GOD please don’t let him get away with my Newwiee…

~

Ocean Marina Yacht Club

I parked the car at the lobby and then rushing to the pier. The workers at the lobby try to stopping me even after I showed him my badges.

“Sir, even if you are a police, you can’t enter without permission or a warrant!”

“Warrant you said?! THIS IS MY WARRANT…!!!”

I punch the workers and then runs to the pier.

*Ring Ring Ring

“Singto, where is the exact place of Newwiee bracelet?!”

“Go straight Captain, the bracelet location is in 100m to your left.”

50m

30m

10m

“On your left Captain!”

“…”

“…”

“Captain…did you find him?”

“…”

“Captain…is Newwiee there?”

“…”

“TAY!!!”

“Nothing…Nothings here…”

“…”

I walked through the dock and find the amulet bracelet on the ground and pick it up.

I looked at the open sea…

“Grandpa, Dad, Brother…please take care of Newwiee for me. I will find him and bring him home safely, but meanwhile…keep him safe for me.”

~

20 minutes later the B team with police squad were arrives at the Ocean Marina Yacht Club.

I was lock in a storage room inside the club by the security and the workers there for trans passing. But I guess they have taken care of the issue because they didn’t press any charges on me.

“Cap, are you ok?”

“I need to talk to Singto.”

“Of course, right here.”

We are having a video meeting with Singto and Kris in one of the meeting room in the Club.

“Captain Tay, I’m so sorry…”

“Yeah, we are too reckless this time.”

“SH*T, I’m going to kill him if something happened to Newwiee…”

“How are we gong find him? He did not have his phone with him, the only hope is the bracelet, but now the bracelet was thrown away at the dock.”

“Maybe we can search for all the yacht that sailing within 2 hours prior?”

“But it’s going to be a long list and you how big is the gulf of Thailand…It’s 320,000 km2 surface area!”

“Huff…If only Newwiee didn’t lose the bracelet, we might find him by now…”

While everyone was busy discussing, I was holding the amulet bracelet on my hand and remember the day when I help him wear it, I made him promise me to wear this all the time and he never take it off since then, but why this time…

“Not all the yacht…”

“Wait, what did you said Captain?”

“Not all the yacht! We can’t find the yacht under Joss name because he didn’t use his own name. we only need to find the last yacht that parked on that dock where we find his bracelet.” I said.

“I’m on it Captain!” Singto and Kris working on the yacht while I asked Namon and Gunsmile to contact the water police to help us with the search.

“Tay…” Alice come near me.

“We will find him. Newwiee is a smart man, he will be fine.”

“I’m going to save him and kill that b*stard myself!”

~

The sky starts to get brighten up, we have found the yacht that Joss and Newwiee on.

It’s called “BBAS”, we have notice the water police to search for the yacht. We agree to went to the south for the search because we afraid they might think of running away to other country.

It’s been 1 night and half a day but we still can’t get any report on the yacht.

“Tay, you should eat something.” Alice came with a box of rice.

“I’m not hungry.”

“I know you have no appetite at all, but you still have to eat something. You have to keep healthy and sharp if you want to catch Joss and save Newwiee.”

I looked at all the team member, they are watching me being lectured by Alice, I know they all are worry about me too.

I force myself to eat a few spoon and I stop until my phone was ringing.

There’s no number shown on the screen because it’s from restricted ID number and it’s ask for a video call.

“Singto, track the call!”

“Yes Captain!”

I put my finger on my mouth signing everyone to keep silent and then I took the video call.

When the video call started, I saw my Newwiee sitting on a sofa.

“New!!! Are you alright?” I asked him in agitation but Newwiee didn’t answer me.

“Of course he’s alright! He is with me!”

Joss came in to the screen, seat beside Newwiee and put his hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t you F*CKING touch him!”

“Why can’t I?! He is mine now! Let’s get to the point, I made this call because my baby said he need to broke up with you first in order to F*CK with me. So…to prove my love to him, I’ll let  him have a decent broke up with you.”

“You F*CKING B*STARD!”

“Now hurry, say what you need to say and be done with it! Remember our promises baby…”

Newwiee looked so uncomfortable seating beside him.

“Tay, I’m sorry we can’t be together anymore. Thank you for your love, I will always remember the first time we met, remember our first date, remember our first fight, remember the first time you introduce me to your family, I’m glad I get to know them especially your grandfather, your dad and your brother. Please, remember to go there and tell them I’m sorry…”

“I think that’s enough!!! Now that you are officially mine, I think need to emphasize something…”

While I’m in the middle of absorbing every words that Newwiee said, I saw Joss hand holding Newwiee’s chin and then he moves towards to kiss him.

I’m clenching my fist, my blood is boiling.

“I swear to GOD I will find you and I will F*CKING kill you if you dare to touch him again!!!”

“Yeah, yeah. When you are busy finding me, I’ll be busy F*CKING my wife to be.”

*Click

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

*Creak

*Baduum

*Paak

The only sound heard after the call is when I throwing a chair and punching a wall.

What did I do to Newwiee??? I’m not supposed to let him involve on this case in the first time! I thought I can protect him…but what I did was put his life on danger!

What kind of a man am I risking the love of my life for a case?!

I’m punching the wall again and again until Gunsmile and Nammon tried to stop me and Alice calling for a doctor because I broke my bone.

I’m so disappointed on myself, I just put our family name down. Grandpa, Dad and brother must be disappointed at me.

Remember the first time you introduce me to your family, I’m glad I get to know them…

The first time I introduce Newwiee to my family is when I took him to Sri Racha, Chon buri to meet mom.

Especially your grandfather, your dad and your brother.

He saw the picture of them in my house for the first time…

Please, remember to go there and tell them I’m sorry…

Go there…and tell them……

“I know where they are!!!”

Now I know what Newwiee mean on the video call earlier. Thank God my anger didn’t take over my brain for too long.

“They are in between Surasak and Ko Sinchang sea! Ohm notify the water police now! But remember not to scare them away. Tell them to monitor them from safe distance and stand down. Singto, find me diving equipments and boat that can sail around them without getting suspicious. The rest of you come with me, let’s catch that mother f*cker and save Newwiee!”

You want Newwieee to be yours? Ck... You wish! Not in this life...

Newwiee, I’m coming to save you…

Grandpa, Dad, brother please protect Newwiee a little bit longer…