🍀Lucky 5

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 5

Tay Tawan POV

Police Head Quarter

“Me and Singto will monitoring from the truck, Nammon and Alice will be inside the café to be their customer while Gunsmile will be at the building across the café with his sniper ready. Are we clear?”

“Crystal Captain!”

“Any question?”

Ohm the new agent raises his hand. I pointed at him and he stood up.

“Captain, what is my task?”

I forgot about him, that’s why I didn’t arrange any task for him yet.

“If you want to be a spy, you have to learn from the best…Alice!”

Alice glare at me.

I’m not really good at teaching, so I’ll let Alice teach him.

“You two can pretend to be…brother and sister or maybe…a couple hanging out at the café. You know, older girlfriend is a thing now…hahaha…”

“Awesome, I can learn a lot from P’Alice.”

I smiled looking at how excited Ohm is working on this project, but I stopped right after I saw Alice who is about to blow fire from his mouth.

“Okay everyone, I don’t want any mistake. This is a simple spying and collect information, so unless it’s necessary, I hope we don’t have to use weapon. Singto, let’s run through it again…!”

“Yes Captain!”

We got a tip that a local drug supplier who use college student as their seller will be meeting with his distributor at the Blue Terrace Café tomorrow.

We The B Team are preparing the spying operation to collect the information on the drugs for the whole day.

When Singto run through us the schedule on the board, I looked down at my watch, it’s 9PM already.

Since I live on the apartment beside New, I’ve been looking for excuses just to see him everyday.

But because of this spying operation, I’ve been in the office for the whole day today.

“Well…I guess I don’t get to see you tonight Dr New…”

~

Redtop Café

10AM

Our truck was parked at the road side across the café. We always arrive early on the operation day abd make sure everything is according to plan.

“Everyone! Please check on your ear and microphone. Top Gun?”

“Top Gun is on the spot and ready!”

Gunsmile is on the top of the building across the café with the sniper.

“The Flazz?”

“The coffee here is not bad…”

Nammon sipping his coffee inside the café while reading his book.

“Agent?”

“…”

“New Agent come in…”

“…”

Ohm didn’t respond any of my called.

“Spider?! Something…”

“Aaauuww…Agent here…agent here…”

“Agent, is something wrong with your ear or microphone?”

“Nothing is wrong…he just froze!”

Alice answer it for Ohm, I sigh a relieve.

“Spider, how about you?”

“I’m babysitting…”

I can tell Alice try to hold his anger.

“You doing good Spider…”

“Sure I am…Come on BABY, I want to order macchiato!”

I looked at Singto when we heard Alice called Ohm “BABY”. Singto press the mute button and turn around to asked me.

“Is Ohm going to be ok?”

“He’ll be fine...Let’s focus on the operation.”

I turned Singto’s chair back to face the computer.

“I hope Alice didn’t eat him alive…”

Singto press the unmute button and we are ready for today operation.

11 PM

*Cling

“Hai Welcome…”

A tall man with glasses, braces and messy hair cut come in to the café.

“Heads up people…”

“Er…Captain, are you sure that person is drug dealer?”

Gunsmile asked me.

“Well, you know looks can be deceiving right?!”

“Yeah…but I was expecting someone neat, I thought they make a lot of money.”

“Can we focus please…”

The tall guy ordered 2 cup of Americano and then find a seat at the corner.

10 minutes passed.

*Cling

“Hai Welcome…”

2 well-dressed man come in to the café and looking for someone. After they found the person they’re looking for, they walked towards the corner of the café and joined the tall man table.

“The target has arrived…”

Alice reported.

“Are they armed?”

“Not that I see.”

Flazz answer me.

“Try to zoom in with the camera on your book, just to be sure.”

The book that Nammon reading is not an ordinary book. Singto plan in a spy camera inside the book, so we can take a better picture than the CCTV camera.

The three of them are talking for a while and suddenly one of the well-dressed man took out a small plastic out of his pocket.

“The powder is on sight”

Alice reported to me.

“Ok, Flazz are you sure they are unarmed?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, everybody on my mark. In 3…2…”

*Cling

When I’m about to start the arrest, someone come in to the café.

“Captain…???”

Singto asked me.

“Singto…can you zoom in?”

Singto zooming in to the person who has just walked in.

“Orca...?”

“Captain?”

Alice and Flazz are waiting for my command.

“Wait….!”

I ordered them to wait while I’m looking at the computer screen to see who just came in to the café.

He’s wearing green shirt and white jeans, he looks cute and handsome at the same time.

“Sh*t…!!!”

I removed the headset I’m wearing and walked out from the truck.

“Captain where are you going?!”

I walked cross the street and went to the café.

*Cling

Nammon, Alice and Ohm are surprise seeing me walked in there, but they remain calm and act like they don’t know me.

I grab the hand of the person who is about to order some drink at the cashier.

“Come with me…”

I pull him and we walked out from that café.

“Tay!!! What are you doing???”

“Calm down, I will explain to you…”

We stopped until I think we were far enough and took my phone to called Singto.

“Captain!!! Where are you? Flazz just report that they had a gun on them. They reach for the gun when you walked in and pull someone out from there!”

“Good, proceed now with caution. I will be back later.”

“Ok Captain…but….”

I hang up the phone and turn around.

“Tay!!! What’s going on??? Why you pulled me here???”

“New, I can explain!”