🍀Lucky 15

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 15

New POV

After I agreed to come to Tay operation, he step on the gas and we finally arrived at some parking area near the J Club.

“Come on in.”

As soon as we step in to the van I was startled because all the people inside the van are looking at me.

When Tay was about to introduce me to them, they’re all coming at me and offering a hand shake.

The polite glasses guy called Singto, the bad boy look guy called Gunsmile, the handsome man called Nammon, the shy boy called Ohm and finally the only girl in the team called Alice.

“We have work to do! Let’s chit chat later! Singto, give me an update…”

Tay gave me a seat on the corner while the 6 of them are having a discussion.

“Oh my Gosh, this looks so cool. Tay look so handsome while giving them the order.”

I’m watching them without blinking because I was so amaze by them.

They are all detective, the real detective where I usually see in the movie, now they are in front of me.

The three of them went out from the van and headed to the club while Tay told me he’s going to change his outfit.

When Tay come out with a stripe shirt exposing his chest muscle because he unbuttons so much.

I’m swallowing my saliva back to my throat because my man looks so handsome and sexy.

"So...How do I look?"

“You look great!”

“Thank you…I’m going in right now, Singto will be here looking after you. And honey, please remember it’s just  work, don’t get jealous because you are the only person I love.”

Tay bent down to kiss me on my lips and then step out from the van.

I believe my face turns red, plus it was so awkward because Singto and Alice looking at me smiling.

“Singto, turn off the mic!”

Alice ordered Singto to turn off their microphones.

“So…Newwiee, you look like a good man. Are you a good man?”

Alice suddenly asked me a weird question.

“Err…I think so.”

“Ok, I believe you. I just want you to know that Tay is a good friend and a very good Captain for me…”

“For me too!”

Singto join the conversation.

“Ok! For all of us. He is a very responsible man, he has so much weight on his shoulder. But now he finally opens up for you, so I bet you must be a very special person.”

She continues.

“I just want to say please take care of him, and don’t break his heart. Because if you do, you know who we are and what we are doing, you really don’t want to mess with us.”

I gulp.

“But…as long as Tay is happy, we are happy too. So, welcome to the team…!!!”

“…”

I don’t know how to respond, she is so sweet yet deadly at the same time.

“Did I scare you? I haven’t threatened you yet…Did I sound like I want to kill him Singto?”

Alice looked at me and asked Singto.

“No, no…you don’t have to be scare of her. She just doesn’t know how to talk nicely like a woman."

“What did you said?!”

Alice elbowing Singto.

“I’m going to kick you out of this van if you said things like that again!”

I laugh at them, she indeed looks scary but base on what she just said to me, I know deep down they all sincerely care for Tay.

“Aw…Aw…Ok, sorry…back work now! Look! Look at Newbie, he’s doing so well flirting with all the girls in there.”

We turn to the CCTV screen inside the club and looking at the other member doing their role, while waiting for Tay’s signal.

5 minutes later.

“Oh, Captain is scratching his head! Spider it’s your cue…”

“…”

“Spider!”

“Huh?! What did you say?”

“It’s your cue! Go now…!”

“Oh! Sorry...ok!”

Alice was so focus looking at the CCTV screen until Singto cue her to go. I think she’s looking at someone.

~

Alice finally made her move, I can saw her from Singto’s screen.

Tay tried to reach for Alice but turns out she forget to wear her ear piece. Tay sounds angry, but everyone has their own role so no one can abandon their place.

“I…I can help!”

I volunteer myself to help, because I got nothing to do anyway.

“All I have to do is go in and hand her the ear piece right?”