🍀Lucky 20

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 20

NEW POV

Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my husband,
Cause you’re my Iron man
And I love you 3000
Baby, take a chance
Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie~

“Ugh…???”

I’m hearing my phone singing, I quickly grab it and looked at the screen.

“Who’s calling me this early morning?”

I sit right up and answer the phone.

“Hello…”

“Hi honey it’s me. I’m sorry did I wake you up? My phone was dead, so I’m using the office telephone to give you a call.”

Tay…I looked at the bed beside me, empty…he must have a lot of work lately.

“No, no... I’m awake now. Did you sleep at the office?”

“Yeah, Honey I want to say I’m sorry if I’m too busy lately.”

He sounds tired.

“That’s fine, Tay. But no matter how busy you are, don’t forget to eat ok?”

“I will honey…”

“Tay, today…”

“Are you busy today? I won’t bother you getting ready to work. I will call you later, I love you.”

He’s going to hung up the phone already???

“…I love you too…”

*Tuut tuut tuut

I slam my body back to the bed.

“Today is my birthday…but I know you are busy…I guess I will celebrate with Earth and Namtan again this year…”

~

H Hospital

“Happy birthday to you~~~”

After my shift, Earth, Namtan and the nurses are gathering to celebrate my birthday.

“Thank you everyone…”

I blew the candle and cut the cake.

“New, where is your boyfriend?”

“He’s busy…”

“He’s busy until he can’t celebrate your birthday with you?! What is more important than your birthday?”

I know what she is thinking, I was thinking the same too, but at the end Tay’s work is to keep the safety of our country, so…yeah, it’s more important than my birthday.

Namtam who look annoyed just now suddenly smile brightly.

This girl might have a bipolar.

“Newwiee…Newwiee…”

She called my name while hitting my hand.

“What…What…”

“Newwiee…look who’s coming…”

I turn around and saw a figure that I don’t wish to see.

“Happy birthday dr. Thitipoom Techaapaikhun.”

“How do you know today is my birthday?”

“I told you I knew everything about you. Shall we go now?”

“Go where? I’m celebrating with my colleague right now…”

I rejected his invitation, because I don’t feel like celebrating my birthday with this bad guy.

“Excuse me, sorry for interrupting. I don’t mean to ears dropping but you two talked kind of loud. Hehehe…Are you going to take dr. Newwiee for dinner? Oh, so romantic! Why are you still here Newwiee? You can go and celebrate with him instead of us…”

Dr. Namtan Tipnaree Weerawatnodom!!!

I swear to God if Joss is not here, I will pinch her cheek until it turns red!

“Good, shall we go then?”

Joss looking at me, I don’t know what to say anymore since Namtan already sold me out like that.

I force my smile and hand Namtan the cake I’m holding and following Joss to his car.

“Where are we going?”

I asked Joss after I get into his car.

“Dinner at my place.”

“Your place? Your house?”

“How many times did I told you I don’t like to repeat myself? My place, my house, what’s the different.”

I swallow my saliva and all I can think right now is how to tell Tay.

“P’Mook, I’m going home late tonight. My new friend Joss came over to pick me up from the Hospital and taking me to have dinner at his place.”

-SEND

~

40 minutes later we stopped at a big white gates and waiting for the security to open the gate for us.

After the gates was open, we drove through a huge beautiful garden before the car stopped at the main door.

“You can close your mouth and come out from the car.”

I feel embarrassed and then get down from the car. He opened the main door and I couldn’t hold it and asked him.

“This…is…your…house…???”

“Yes.”

I swallow my saliva while looking around.

D*MN, selling drugs really can make people rich…

Luxury home décor, high ceiling with chandelier hanging, granite tiles and fancy furnishing.

I follow Joss walked through several areas in his house, I start to forget where is the main door.

He opens the big glass door and we walked outside to the back garden. There I saw a beautiful gazebo with dinner set table.

Joss pull out a chair for me to seat and then he seat opposite of me.

“What do you think of my place?”

“Too much.”

There, I said it.

“What do you mean?”

He asked.

“Too much space, too fancy, too huge.”

“Hahaha…I thought the bigger the better..."

He laughs at me.

“Do you live here alone?”

I asked.

“No, I still have my mother and a sister who live with me.”

“Hmn…”

2 good looking waiters come to our table to serve the dinner. I was startled because the service is like what we got if we go to expensive restaurant.

When we are getting to dessert, Joss hand me something.

“Here, your birthday gift.”

“Huh?!”

“Open it.”

“No, you don’t have to.”

He took a deep breath and said…

“I said open it.”

I know he always said he don’t like to repeat on himself, so I stay quiet and open it.

“You like it?”

He asked.

“Joss! I can’t take this.”

I said while hand him the box back to him.

“You don’t like Rolex? Tell me what you like I will buy it for you.”

“No, it’s too expensive, I can’t…”

Is he out of his mind? Buying someone that he barely know a Rolex?

“If you don’t take the Rolex, I will give you something else…”

Joss suddenly move his body towards me, I was startled I don’t know what he’s planing do to but I have to avoid him.

*Clap

*Clap

I clap my hand right in front of him.

“Oh I saw a mosquito!”

*Clap

“Oh I think it’s more than one…”

*Clap

“I think we should get going, we are being hunt by the mosquitoes…”

I took a glaze at him and hoping it works. He seats back and smirk at me.

“Let’s get inside.”

I swallow my saliva, inside the house?

Oh God…

~

We are at one of the many room in his house. It got a big nice sofa, a mini bar with lots of wine and alcohol and a very big screen on the wall.

“Do you want something to drink?”

He asked me right after we enter the room.

“No, thank’s”

I don’t want to get drunk in your house.

“Whiskey or wine?”

He asked again.

“Huh…”

“Just choose one. Whiskey or wine?”

“Eer…wine.”

“Wine it is.”

WHAT?! Didn’t he hear me earlier, I said no when he asked me if I want something to drink. I should refuse it, but he always gets angry every time I said no.

He hands me the wine glass and seat next to me on the sofa. I can feel the atmospheres are getting awkward, well at least for me, because after he sip on his wine he looking straight at me.

“Can…you really watch movie on this screen? This is a really big screen you got right here…”

I’m looking for a topic to talked to, because we better talk than doing something else.

“There is something else that is big in here, I can show you if you want to…”

Wait, what is he talking about?!

“Shall we watch a movie? I feel like watching movie right now…”

Go grab the remote and please play a movie.

“Ah, I don’t feel like watching a movie, I feel like making one right now…”

Sh*t!!!

I drank the wine in my hand, but maybe a little to fast until I spill the wine all over my shirt.

“You spill the wine all over your shirt, are you nervous?”

He asked me while leaning closer to me again.

Sh*t…somebody please help me…

*Knock Knock Knock

Oh thank God…

“F*ck! Who is it?!”

“It’s me! Can I come in?”

“F*ck! What’s the matter?!”

“It’s urgent Joss! I need to talk to you!”

“Argh…! Come in!”

A man in a suit coming in to the room, he staring at me from head to the bottom.

“This is?”

He asked Joss and Joss who was irritated answer him…

“Guy, this is my new stuff Newwiee, Newwiee this is my head security Guy.”

I nodded my head and gave him a little smile.

“What’s the urgent?!”

“Something come out at the comic book store.”

“Huff…You!”

Joss point his finger at me.

“Go to my closet and choose any of my shirt to change and wait for me."

He went out with his head security guy called Guy while one of his servant lead me the way to his closet.

*Click

“This is Master Joss room, the closet is around the corner.”

“Thank you.”

The servant left me to get into his room alone.

“Wow…”

His room is as big as my whole apartment.

“Right, the closet. I should change quickly and get out of this room, There's no way I will stay on his room and wait for him…because I don't know what he will do to me..."

I stop imagine things and quickly walked to the closet to change my shirt that was wet from the wine I spill.

I quickly grab a white shirt that I saw and change to it. Joss is larger than me, so his shirt looks bigger on me.

*Click

I went out from his room, and couldn’t find anyone. So, I decide to take a walked around his house.

Looking at a lot of doors and living room at the area, I suddenly stopped because a door was open and a man is walking out from it and go to another way.

I walked near the door that he didn’t close properly and took a peek, I saw Joss and Guy inside the room talking.

“How about our plan?”

Plan? What plan? I get near to the door to listen to their conversation.

“Everything is according to the plan. L University already got the drugs, they will start distribute it by tomorrow.”

Oh! They will distribute the drugs tomorrow?!

“Tell them to hide it well in their dorm.”

So they hide their drugs inside the dorm?! Let me get a little bit closer so I can hear better…

I tried to get closer to the door, but I was stopped by a voice coming behind me.

“Who are you?!!!”