🍀Lucky 28

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 28

Tay POV

Police head quarter

While Singto resting in the hospital, Krist came to the office to help us.

With the information from Danai who’s in the safe house, we are preparing to conduct a raid on the Black J warehouse today.

“Everyone in position?!”

“Spider team ready!”

“Flazz team on position.”

“Topgun on the roof!”

“On the count of 3. One…Two…”

“Captain Tay! Wait…!” Krist shouting on the radio.

“What is it Krist?”

“I saw 6 local police car coming to your way!”

“What? Local police???”

After I finish the sentence the police car stops right in front of the Black J warehous.

“What the F*ck?!”

I walk over the police crowd and looking for the man in charge.

“Why is the local police interrupting the head quarter mission?!” I yelled.

“Oh…! Look who’s here…Isn’t the famous Captain Tay Tawan from the head quarter? Why are you guys in this area?!”

“I asked you first! Why are you interrupting with our mission?! Your local office should have received the detail of our mission this morning!”

“Really? We didn’t receive any notice…”

He said with an innocent face.

“I will check with your office, what is your name?”

“Oh…my name is Tonkom Witchareya. I’m the senior police on this area.”

“Why are you here?!”

“We received a call earlier says some people saw a suspicious group of people wandering around this area.”

I frown my eyebrows and planning to yell at them but…

“Who is the caller?”

“Well, it’s an anonymous call.”

“So you brought dozens of police over an anonymous call?”

“Well……we took every report seriously.”

“And over all of the warehouse in this area, you have to stop right in front of THIS warehouse?”

“It’s…a lucky guess, I guess…”

So he received an “anonymous” call, and then rushed here try to stop us from going in to Back J warehouse.

“Captain???”

I heard Alice voice on the radio and I know she must be asking what’s next.

“Let’s go in and see what’s inside.”

Right now we are openly walk into Joss warehouse, we lose the element of surprise, but I was hoping we still can get something from here.

Now I know why Black J warehouse are off the grid, it’s because they bribe the local policeman.

“D*MN you dirty cops, I will catch you all together with the Black J gang!”

The senior police volunteer to help and escort our way to the warehouse. The team split up to search the warehouse.

After half an hour the team are back for report.

“Captain…”

I saw their face and I know.

We won’t find anything, the Black J gang already know that we are coming.

“Wrap it up, let’s go back!” I said.

“Oh, are you done here Captain Tay? This is the first time I witness an expert in action. We have to meet again sometime, I want to learn from you…”

The senior police man talked so loud with a smile on his face.

“Don’t worry, we will meet again, I’ll make sure of it…”

He stops smiling.

I turned around, get inside the car and drove back to the head quarter.

~

Back at the HQ.

“D*mn it!!!”

Everyone were pissed, it’s supposed to be a good opportunity to get incriminating evidence to arrest Black J gang especially Joss.

“What should we do now captain?” Alice asked.

I pinch my back neck and let go a sigh.

“Find another clue! Let's start from the drugs, right now we know he import his drugs from China, we also know his distributor, about the comic book store, we know about the warehouse…”

“Shipping!!!”

Ohm suddenly stood up and scream.
Alice pulled Ohm shirt down asked him to sit back down, but Ohm said…

“The shipping! We know he imported his drugs from China. I remember Danai mention about receiving the drug on the 15th every month.”

“Today is 14, that means they have containers of drugs coming tomorrow!  Flazz, Gunsmile take Singto’s computer and set everything he need in the hospital room, he texted me said he want to help. Oh, don’t forget his boyfriend too. You, newbie come with me to see Danai again.”

“Yes captain!”

“Wait, Tay!!! How about me?” Alice asked.

“Sorry I forgot about you, you can choose, do you want to come with me and Ohm or do you want to go with Flazz and Gunsmile.”

Without looking at Nammon and Gunsmile, Alice answer that she wants to go with me and Ohm.

After visiting Danai and his brother at the safe house, we went back to the Head Quarter office and having a video call meeting with Singto, kris, Nammon and Gunsmile whose at the hospital.

It’s 23:20pm at night, I took my phone out to text New to tell him that I’m busy so I’m not coming home tonight so he doesn’t have to wait for me and told him to sleep earlier.

This time, our mission has to be a success because we need the evidence to caught Joss and bring down The Black J Gang for good.

~

The 15th - Khlong Toei Port

Orca – Watch at the port where the containers was getting ready to make a delivery.

Team Spider & Newbie – Following the first container.

Team Flazz & Top Gun – Following the second container.

Danai said Joss always bring in 2 containers every month, both of the container used different route to the warehouse, one container was for diversion, only one container contain the drugs.

We are going to follow each of the container and after 15KM we are going to stop the containers and seize the drugs.

“Cap, all we got is boxes of old comic books!”

Nammon called in.

“Captain, we got it!!!” Alice reported in.

“Good job both of the team! Bring the evidence to the head quarter, I will catch Joss myself.”

I went to Joss residence myself to arrest him, in my mind I think I can finally close the case and set Newwiee free from Joss too.

The police squad were knocking on the door while I was standing behind them with my masked on.

An old butler opened the main door and asked what happened, we said that we have an arrest warrant for Joss the owner of the house.

“But master Joss is not in the house. He went out and I don’t know when he will be back.”

“What?!!! When did he leave? Did he tell you where he is going?”

“He leave since the afternoon, and master didn’t tell me anything else but he brought a luggage with him.” The old butler answered.

SH*T!!! we already arrange eyes on the house, but he still manage to get away without us notice.

“How about his mother and sister?” I asked.

“Madam and miss Jane already leave since yesterday. No one in the house except me and a few butlers.”

SH*T!!! I totally forgot about the mother and the sister.

“Singto, find Joss for me right now! I can’t believe we lose him!”

“Yes Captain! He turned off his phone, so I will run a face recognition on Joss.”

Singto reply to me from the hospital bed.

“Do it now!”

*Click

*Ring Ring Ring

My phone was ringing right after I hung up on Singto.

It’s my honey…right, I was too busy I haven’t call or text him since last night.

“Hi, honey…”

“Honey??? So you two are that close huh?!”

“...”

I was stunned for a second before I asked

“Who are you? Where is Newwiee?”

“Newwiee is with me right now and I don’t intend to F*CKING give him back to you!”

“What?! Who are you?!!!”

“I think you already know who I am!”

*Click

Once the call ended, my eyes widen and my heart drop to my stomach.

He got Newwiee!!!