Newsflash, he's not here. Fucker.

Around 2 hours had passed since they left for some interview with vogue or something of the sort. I honestly couldn't care less because I was drowning in my own fear.

Jimin straight up refused to leave when their manager announced that they had to go and couldn't take us along.

It took all of my freaking courage to lie to him and say that, I could feel that the mark wouldn't start till a few more hours and that he'd be done by then.

I had to make sure Andy kept Tae's mouth shut while I lied because he'd definitely know the truth.

But now they were gone and I was sitting on the bed watching some old Hollywood love story with a bucket of cookies and cream with Andy.

I was internally freaking out because this time Jimin wasn't home. And he wasn't coming back anytime soon either.

I think my freaking out was conveyed to him because soon enough my phone buzzed.

Pinky : Hey.

Me : Hi.

Pinky : on a scale of 1-10 how mad should I be?

Oh shit.

Me : Why are you mad in the first place?

Pinky : oh I don't know. My soulmate lied to me and is about to die of pain while I am prancing around with eyeshadow and makeup on.

.....

Pinky : so 1-10?

Me : I'd say about an 8.

Pinky : 8 it is.

Me : I'm sorry.

Pinky : You should be. I'm not going to be able to make it back soon enough and you know I hate being away from you during this soul agonizing fun activity you've been assigned.

Me : I hate it more.

Pinky : I wish I was there instead of having my scalp burnt off by a stranger.

I snort at the mental image.

We keep texting and then he had to go so I delved back into my hole of anxiety and fear.

Andy went to go cook me something because my stomach was growling like a rabid bunny. Do they even growl? You get what I mean.

As soon as she left the room, something in my mind clicked and I locked the door behind.

I don't know why but I wanted to end this ordeal on my own terms without causing others to feel it for me.

Flinging my shirt into another corner of the room, I made my way back to the nest of blankets and comfortably settled inside.

Not gonna lie. I was scared. Hell, terrified even but also extremely happy. Because finally. It was finally ending.

And like I expected a fresh wave of heat hit me after half an hour.

Andy had already come by and argued with my decision to be alone. She had huffed away, angry, yelling curses but I also knew she understood.

While I was twisting away on the bed trying to keep my volume to a minimum, an incessant buzzing started to eat its way through my brain.

Turns out, someone was calling me.

I wouldn't have picked up if it weren't for who was calling.

'Hello?'

I sound like a mouse getting stepped on. Great.

'It's started?' his voice shook a bit. As if scared of what would happen because he wasn't here.

'Oh yes.'

I try sounding as nonchalant as I can while my knuckles turn white as they dig into my palm.

'I shouldn't have left.'

The sentence wasn't directed to me. It was a mumble meant for chiding his own self.

'Jimin?'

'Hmm?'

There's an undertone of urgency in the way he spoke. Guilt.

I open my mouth to speak but clamped it shut when I felt a scream coming on.

'Sing for me?'

My voice is completely weak after suppressing that last hit.

A twinge of sadness passed through me but I was too far gone to realize at that moment, how deep it must've been if I even felt it over the pain.

'Always.' was his reply and he started humming. The same melody that he sang every night after I fall asleep.

Listening to that just made my body relax. I was literally conditioned that way for months.

Suddenly in the middle of a verse, his breath hitched and he stopped.

'What's wrong?'

I ask without realizing it.

'It's done.'

And as I hurried to look at my waist I found that to be true. Because finally two solid black lines were intertwined against each other. Closing the figure. Making it whole.