15. Coffee

Ally's POV

Jimin drove us back to the same Starbucks where we first met. Or well fainted to be fair.

I sat at a two person table at the corner of the shop while he went to go get us something to drink.

I look at him standing in line. His physique was beautiful and confusing. He had a dancer's body. Elegant and graceful but his muscles and, by the traces of his shirt on his abdomen, abs made him look like a boxer. Because they have lean bodies.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as my phone beeps.

I check it and it's him.

Jimin : You better be staring at me.

Hah. He must've felt something.

Me : What if I'm not?

I send the text and look up to see his shoulders stiffen. And a wave of Jealousy crashes in my ribcage.

He's angry and jealous.

I muffle my laughter.

Jimin : The nice barista just offered me her number on a napkin. Should I accept?

My eyes immediately snap up to see a a girl in the Starbucks apron flirting way too obviously with Jimin.

Her top buttons are open and she's leaning too far forward to talk to him, giving everyone in a 50-mile radius, an HD view to her chest.

I'm glaring at her when Jimin turns around holding two iced coffees in his hand and the widest smile on his face.

He walks back to our table and says, 'Damn Al. If that rage was any stronger my heart would've given out.'

I'm not fazed by this one bit.

'At least it wasn't as bad as mine when you thought I was staring at a guy. Jelly much?'

He opens his mouth to retaliate but shuts up.

'Good.'

'So tell me about your band. I want to know more.' I ask.

He brightens up immediately.

'Well we're made up of 4 vocals and 3 rappers. Me, Tae, kook and Jin Hyung are the vocals while RM Hyung, hobi Hyung and suga Hyung are the rappers.' he states.

'Okay, I have a question.'

'Shoot.'

'What does Hyung mean?' I ask. It had been bothering me alot.

He gets a surprised look on his face and says, 'That doesn't get translated?'

I shake my head.

'Well Hyung is what a guy calls an older brother.'

'Oh. Makes sense.' I say.

We fall into a comfortable silence, drinking the coffee slowly.

I decide to Google bts.

It's like a deep dive into K-pop.

They're famous. Like. Really really famous.

'Do you like horr-' I can't finish my sentence because like a slow storm, we start hearing the sounds of camera shutters. Snapping pictures at the speed of light and then it strikes.

The people. So many. People.

Yelling, all in Korean. Only one phrase was recognized by me. 'Jimin-ah'

'Oh shit.' I hear him curse as he gets up, grabs my hand and starts running.

We're on the street, the noise getting louder behind us.