42. Actions

Chap 42

The next day, their management canceled our brunch because of the security reasons.

It was a pretty slow day, Andy and I spent the entire day going through their concert slides to make sure there was nothing wrong.

RM couldn't stop saying thank you every time we found something.
Granted that it wasn't alot.

‘I'm booored.’ Jungkook whined around 6pm.

Jimin had spent the time,I was working, cooking with Jin and Suga and was now excited to feed me some actual Korean food and none of that ‘fake Korean food of wannabe Korean restaurants ’

Safe to say he really didn't like those places.

‘Go bother Tae’ Andy shooed the young one away, focused on her Half of the work. I'd started a bit earlier than her so I got done quicker. Now I got to go annoy Jimin, Jin and Suga in the kitchen.

I tip toe my way to them and almost drool at the wonderful scents coming from in there.

Suddenly a hand is placed over my mouth making me yelp but no noise comes out. It's RM.

‘You almost gave me a heart attack! ’ I whisper yell at him.
He smiles in glee not apologetic at all. How he was a such a great leader was beyond me because he was like a complete kid at times.

‘I'm supposed to be helping them cook. If you go in there they'll look around and see I'm not there. You better park your ass on the couch in the living room. I'm not going to get dragged back into chopping onions.'

‘Too late my loud mouthed friend.'

RM winced at the mocking tone of Suga.

'Try this and tell me how it tastes.' Jin joined our little gathering with a spoon and some stew in it.

I opened my mouth for him and he dramatically poured the tablespoon of whatever it was in my mouth.

'Hmm' I click my tounge against the roof of my mouth.

'Yah! I told you it was too Salty. Why did you have to put her through that? All her hair will fall out.' Suga exclaimed.

'I'm....fine. It's good. Just Salty.' I smack my lips and finally walk into the kitchen to get a now very required glass of water.

Jimin was standing there with an apron on his sweats, a concentrated expression on his face that disappeared when he saw me.

‘Finally. Are you done with the slides? I haven't seen you all day. ’

I nod gulping down water. He brings a fork with a small morsel of meat on it to me.

‘Taste’ he ordered.

‘What is it?'
‘Fish’

I love fish. As much as if not more than fries. And he knew it very well because over the last month, I had annoyed him on approximately 14 nights, to take me to a drive through for finger fish. He never once complained though.

I allow him to feed me the fish and my eyes widen in shock. It tastes so good. It literally melted in my mouth.

‘God that's so good’ I say with a small moan, reaching past him to steal some more from the pan.

He playfully hits my hand with the handle of the fork.
‘Wait till dinner young grasshopper.’
Meanie.

He put a lid on the pot and put down the spatula and looked at me, 'hey untie my apron could you? My hands are covered in food.’

‘Sure.’

I knew there would be a twist. He had tied a knot on his back and was standing against the stove. I couldn't untie it from the back. I'd have to practically hug him to do it.

‘Turn around. ’ I ordered.

He smirked ‘I think I'm good here.’

Great. I took a deep breath and stepped closer.

He immediately straightened up, not leaning against the stove anymore, and raised his arms and gave me a look as if saying 'Get on with it.'

I rolled my eyes and had to hug him to reach behind him. It opened relatively easily but it was enough time for me to turn slightly pink and for him to rest his hands on my waist.

I tried to step away but he kept me in place and muttered 'I have to say thank you.'

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I'm guessing it was supposed to be soft but something went wrong when his grip on my tightened and I subconsciously stood up on my toes to make it easier.

I finally pushed him away in shock when he bit my lip.

He stared at me with a sort of drunk haze in his eyes, a small smile tugging on the end of his lips.

'You know this approval in my chest is really doing wonders for my self esteem. Never knew I was that good at kissing.'

I blush and finally step away from him. He lets me go because I'm pretty sure he knew I was about to melt.

So the lip bite was hot yes. Was I literally burning inside. Yes. Was I about to let him get away with it. No.

Making up my mind I stepped back into place and put a hand on his neck.

He stiffened up immediately and his eyes snapped to mine with a silent but simple request 'Don't stop.’

My hand started to slowly sneak up into his hair making him gulp while I leaned forward to speak.

I made sure he could hear my heartbeat with how close I was standing to him. I could smell the spearmint gum he chewed all the time on his breath.

‘I may not be able to control my feelings but I can control my actions. Let's see how you survive without a kiss for the next 2 days. Hope your self esteem survives.'
2 days. Till their next concert.

Finishing my threat with a sweet smile, I leave the kitchen leaving him frozen there, knuckles white grasping the stove behind him.

I finally let out a laugh when I heard a curse echo in the kitchen and then a small pang when I heard jin or suga hit him with a frying pan for cursing.

As I made my way back to Andy who was now done with her work too, one thought kept ricocheting in my mind.

I had become severely dependent on Jimin's kisses.
I was an addict and they were my drug of choice.
I didn't know about him but I knew, if anyone wouldn't survive, it would be me.