10. Let Me Take Care Of You

Ally's POV

Once I gather my senses, I shoot out of the comfort of jimin and the couch.

I rush towards Andy to check on her.

Straightening her back into sitting position, I check her pulse.
All good.

I turn around to see that RM and Jimin have picked up Tae from the floor and placed him on the couch that I had been sitting on before the coke fiasco.

Jin brings a glass of water from the kitchen and starts splashing some on Tae's face while I do the same to Andy.

No response.

'I think they're gonna wake up on their own just like we did. We need to wait.' I say to Jimin.

He nods then smiles.

'I can't believe Andy's his soulmate. He's been talking about her non-stop since the second he saw her.'

'Wait soulmates?' RM says with a shocked expression.

I'm guessing he didn't know the details as to how we found out that we were soulmates.

'Yeah. We fainted too when our hands touched for the first time. It's first touch.'
I tell him, making my way back to the couch jimin and I were sharing.

Those two weren't gonna wake up anytime soon, might as well get comfortable.

Suga says something in rapid fire to Jimin and he laughs.

'They're asking me to tell them everything the doctor told us. Can I?' he asks.

'yeah sure, why not?'

'Well um he told us were the intertwined soulmates. Rare type. Can't live without the other.' he starts talking and I can feel a blush creeping up my face as the 5 members look at us with smirks.

J-hope asks something and Jimin gets a sour look on his face.

'The mark forms on both of us, but only she feels the pain. On my behalf too. Its timing is completely unpredictable. It's unfair to be honest.'

Jungkook replies to this with something that's probably not meant for my ears because as soon as he finishes his sentence, RM Suga and j-hope fall to the ground laughing and jin and Jimin get up to hit him with pillows.

Jimin is slightly more aggressive than Jin.

I'm about to ask what he said but I start to feel the familiar burn in my arm.

I get up, not wanting to to tear up in front of the guys and run to my room, hoping that they'd be too invested in the pillow fight to notice.

I land on my bed, slamming the door shut behind me.

A strangled cry comes out of my mouth as the mark slowly creeps upwards.

I bite my lip. Hard. Trying my best to keep quiet.

It was not an easy thing to do because it felt like someone was running a hot wire under my skin.

This had been the longest I had gone through the pain without Jimin stopping it.

Even though the ink black lines were currently curling on my wrist, I could feel their path as if they had a predetermined route.

It would go up my arm, onto my shoulder and collarbone then down the side of my torso till my waist.

I can't take it anymore, I think as I yell out in agony.

I hear footsteps. Far away. Getting closer.