8. Dorm

Ally's POV

We step out of the building to see two cars in front of us. The first one is already leaving, obviously full of the first 5.

'They need to learn subtlety.' Jimin muttered.

We reach the car and Jimin opens the door for me and Tae opens the door for Andy.

Aw. Our modern-day prince charmings.

I sit in the middle and Andy sits on my side.

Tae sits in the front with jimin on my other side.

Here we go.

On the way I feel hungry. I poke Andy, she leans towards me and I whisper in her ear, 'I'm hungry.'

She grins and says, 'same. Should we get something on the way to the dorms?'

'I don't think so. We don't have any money on us right now and we've already disturbed them so much. Let's make something when we get home.'

She sighs but knows I'm right.

Then suddenly Jimin speaks up, 'Tae?'

'Hmm.' he replies

'Wanna get something to eat? I'm starving.'
Jimin says.

I turn to look at him in surprise and he just winks at me and continues his conversation with Tae.

'Peanut. Did he just... wink at you?' Andy held my arm in a vice.

'Um I guess so.' I said, feeling hot around my face.

'Ally tell your friend that Taehyung is asking what she wants to eat?' jimin nudged me with his elbow.

Well well well.

'Beanie?'

'Yeah?'

'Tae wants to know what you want to eat? He's worried about you apparently. Isn't that adorable?'

Yeah I had stretched the truth a bit but it was worth it when her eyes widened and she cleared her throat and turn to the window to hide her blush.

I could feel Jimin silently shaking from laughter behind me.

Oh yeah I forgot. He understood what just happened.

'Jalepeno burger works.' Andy spoke up.
'Just fries' I piped in.

Tae nodded and told the driver where to go.

Jimin leaned down to whisper in my ear, which sent chills down my spine.

'Hey I'm gonna sleep for a bit okay? Wake me when we get to the dorms.'

I look at him with concern in my eyes.
Surely he was hungry too?

'Aren't you going to eat? You haven't had anything since morning.'

He turned his head to me and said with a small smile, 'Now look who's worried'

'Ah. Touche.'

He closed his eyes again but I wasn't giving up so soon.

Poke poke

He opened his left eye to look at me.

'Let me sleeeeeeeeep.' he whined.

'No. Food first.'

I could feel happiness in my chest but it wasn't me. It was all him.

'Fine but when we get home I'm going to faint.'