60. Complete

Ally's POV

This was it. I could feel it. Tae could feel it. Hell the entire house could.

Our nerves were on an all time high. We'd woken up at the crack of dawn despite falling asleep only a few hours ago.

My entire side felt like it had ants crawling in it and I couldn't for the sake of anything sit still. There was a time when Jimin tried to pin me to the bed and force me to sleep but I was not having it.

Something told me it was the last day I'd be going through the pain. I could feel it in my bones.

Tae only confirmed that thought when he walked out of his room disheveled, yelling my name and asking if I felt it too.

It was around 8 in the morning and I was standing in the kitchen whisking eggs while Suga was frying bacon when we heard a yell and our eyes snapped to each other.

'Tae.'

Abandoning the food on the counters we rushed to the lounge just to see RM and Jimin dragging an agonized Taehyung to his room while his soulmate was sitting on one of the couches holding J-Hope's hand so tightly I was afraid it would start turning purple and blue.

I replaced hobi and let suga drag him to the kitchen while I sat with her.

We were so used to this now that we all went back to our usual routine, the scene tinged with the yells of Tae.

'Hey. Look at me. It's the last time alright? No more after this.'

Her face contorted into an expression of anguish.

'How did we end up like this peanut?'

I'm confused by her question, 'Huh?'

'We were nothing a few months back. We had no love life, no boyfriends, no jobs, nothing. We had nothing. And then somehow we make it to Korea of all places on planet earth. Like who even goes to Korea? But we did. We stumbled into our literal effing soulmates. Which seems more fiction than reality and now the person that I I am supposed to live and breathe for. Die for. Is yelling his lungs out inside. How did we end up like this?'

I'm quiet after her little rant. She was right though. How did we? We were ordinary. Nothing about us stood out. Then how were we sitting here?

'Simple. We made a promise in high-school. We promised each other an adventure. This is it.'

Her features graced me with a sad smile and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I think about 15 minutes passed when she shot up as if electrocuted.

'What the fuck?' was my eloquent response.

Instead of answering me, she just ran to Tae's room. While Jimin walked out with a small smile and shut the door behind him.

'What just happened?'

'His mark's done. I'm guessing she felt it.'

Yes thank God. No more screaming. It's ending.

That reminds me....

'Oh God.' I murmur as he makes his way to my side and sinks into the couch.

'What's wrong?'

'I still have to go through this crap. I am so sick and tired of yelling. I mean do you know how much my thro-'

My speech is halted due to his soft lips on mine.

He leans back, 'You'll be fine. I'll be here won't I?'

---------------------------------------------------------