36. A Radical Decision

Ally's POV

I woke up by wrestling for the blanket with Andy.

Wait a minute.

Andy? Wasn't she sharing with Tae downstairs?

Reluctantly I opened my eyes.

All I could see was Yellow.

Because someone had stuck a sticky note on my forehead that was obscuring my vision.

Jimin. I rolled my eyes.

Peeling it off, I held it up.

With slight cursive writing it said, 'We've gone for rehearsals, your breakfasts are in the kitchen, call this number when you're ready to come to the venue. They'll send a car.'
Below this was a hastily scribbled number.

And last but not least a small winky smiley.

I chuckle and shake Andy to wake her up.

'Mmm Tae. Lemme sleep.'

I stifle a laugh with my hand and shake her a bit harder.

'Wake up sleepy head.'

She shot up.

'Peanut? What are you doing here?'

I roll my eyes and hand her the sticky note and get out of bed to go wash up.

We silently got dressed in jeans and t-shirts, mainly because we were too sleepy to hold a conversation.

Dragging our way to the kitchen we found a little surprise the guys left for us.

A box of blueberry pop tarts, toastable waffles and cookies and cream ice-cream.

They have a calorie heavy definition of breakfast, but I suppose waffles count as breakfast?

'Cookies and cream. Yes. My favorite. Gah I love those guys.' Andy finally spoke up looking around for a spoon.

'You like the guys. You love Tae. There is a difference.' I mumble ripping the paper off of the pop tarts.

'They left blueberry flavored pop tarts. Life is good.'

We sit on the kitchen counter sharing one plate for the waffles and pop tarts and one spoon in the tub of ice cream.

Friendship at its finest.

Our conversation went from food to clothes to a drama we were both watching and finally to the hair colors of Tae and Jimin.

'I wish we could have done that.' Andy sighed while washing the utensils as I put away the food.

'Done what?'

'Colored our hair. You know how much I've always wanted to do that but mom would never let me.'

Okay you know how people say that an idea hit them. Well mine ran over me in a cement truck.

'BEANIE!' I yelled.

She yelped at my sudden rise in volume and turned around with a hand on her hip.

'Why do you plan on rupturing my eardrums before I get old?'

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic response.

'Let's get our hair dyed.'

Silence followed my statement.

'No way are you crazy? How would we do that? There is no hair salon here and we don't have a car and we haven't decided on any style or color or anything -'