2. Coffee?

Ally's POV

We walk out of the airport holding our bags.
I hail a taxi.

Mainly because Andy is physically unable to talk to strangers.

We get in and the driver speaks fluent Korean. Something we obviously don't know how to speak.

'Um Red Star Hotel please?' I say, hoping he understands because otherwise we're screwed.

He pauses and smiles wide while nodding, turns back around and starts driving.

'I thought you'd have learnt Korean, seeing as how anxious you were for this trip' Andy says to me while grinning.

'Hello. Do you know how lazy I am. No way. The only language I speak is the language of food. Speaking of that, where do you wanna go eat after we drop off the luggage at the room?' I ask because my stomach is growling and I since I'm a nice owner I must feed it as soon as possible.

We decide on 'the nearest restaurant', we're lazy that way.

Our room was quite big. A king sized bed, a TV and a mini fridge.

'Let's change before we leave, what if we meet someone hot?' I hear Andy say as I'm shoving my bag in the cupboard.

I turn around to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

'Andy have you seen your face? Who'd come near you willingly?' I joke.

She smiles sweetly at me, turns around to grab a pillow off the bed and chucks it at me as hard as she can.

It hits me square in the face.

'Ow! Meanie' I complain.

She smirked and said, 'What are you gonna do about it? Cry?'

'No but I think I'm gonna post that picture of you drooling over a one direction poster on Instagram. I think that's fair. Don't you?' I said with an evil glint in my eye.

You see it wasn't just a simple threat. It had layers to it.
One, she's ridiculously pretty, so any ugly picture of her goes viral in seconds.
Two, she hates one direction and she was literally drooling in her sleep so I put a poster of them that I had, under her face.
I'm such a good friend.
Third, she had braces then, so it just made the picture even more important.

She looks at me with narrowed eyes, 'Don't you dare.'

'Oh I think you know I will'

I can see her admit defeat as her posture slumps and she mutters, 'Fine. What do you want?'

I smile and say, 'Since I'm feeling so gracious today, how about a coffee?'

She sticks her tongue out at me and finally nods in agreement and we both go our separate ways to get ready.

I change into black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt. A black choker and studs.
Simple and cute.

She steps out of the bathroom in a red and white polka-dot dress that went down to her knees, paired with cherry red sneakers.

'Okay we look hot, come here so I can do your hair' she says to me.

She makes a messy bun in my hair and makes a French braid in her own.

I grab my satchel, room keys and we both leave to find a coffee shop.

After hours of searching.... Well like 10 minutes of searching, we find a Starbucks.

As usual I go up to order, two iced coffees and a blueberry muffin.

It takes 5 minutes and then the order is ready.
Grabbing it, I turn around just as an arm brushes mine and I lose all consciousness, darkness taking over my vision.

Third Person POV

'Come on Jimin. just go order, I'll get us a seat by the window.' Tae said, his voice muffled by the mask on his face.

Jimin rolled his eyes and muttered, 'fine'.
He goes up to the counter. Some girl was ahead of him, he looked down at his phone, waiting for her to finish.

She turned around and his arm accidentally brushed with hers. As if in sync both fall to the ground. Eyes closed and breathing shallow.

On the other end of the shop, Taehyung and Andy look at their best friends falling and rush to them. Not caring who they push aside.

Andy's POV

I look around for a good place to sit when I hear a yell from behind me.
I turn just in time to see Ally and some guy in a blue hoodie fall.
Panic grips my heart and I run to her.
Out of the corner of my eye I see someone running to them too.
I get there and sit on my knees, shaking Ally.
She's out cold.
The guy next to her looks the same.
Knocked out.

His friend is shaking him, jabbering in Korean that I don't understand.
He looks at Ally and then at me.
I guess the panic in my face was evident.

He stopped shaking his friend and spoke to me in broken English.
'Calm... Down. Hospital....let's go.'

Side note, Whoa his voice was deep.

I nodded, and picked up Ally in my arms bridal style. Perks of being good at gym in high school.
He does the same with his friend and we walk out of the Cafe while everyone stares at us.

It must've looked weird. Two people, carrying passed out humans, walking out of a Starbucks. God. It's our first day here.

Instead of going to a car like I thought we would, he nods his head towards a van... With blackened windows.

Ooookay. I've seen enough movies to know not to get into a stranger's car. But the fear for Ally made me forget all that.

I had to get her to a hospital asap.

He opened the door and carefully placed his friend inside, I think his name was ji...mine?
That's what he was repeating anyway.

I went to the other side and placed ally on the empty seat.

I sat in the front while he drove us to the hospital.

I don't like talking to people at all. But I guessed that I should at least know the name of the guy who was going out of his way to help me. So I introduced myself.

'I'm Andy.'

'Taehyung.'