37. React

Ally's POV

'Peanut, Tae's calling me backstage. I gotta go.' her phone kept buzzing.

I nodded, 'I'll come with. The last song is Cypher anyways. I know it by heart now.'

We squeeze our way through the crowd.

The plan was to go to the dressing room where the vocals would now be resting but that was however crushed when Tae strutted out of the room and picked up Andy by the waist and kissed her. I say kissed but I mean devoured her.

That was sudden.

It was intense, to say the least. He was definitely affected by the hair.

When he finally put her down, her eyes were unfocused and she had a lazy smile on her face.

'Nice to meet you too.' she replied.

He rolled his eyes smiling and turned to me,
'Who's idea was this?'

'Ummm mine?'

He snickered. 'I knew it. Go. Jimin's in the dressing room.'

I ran because I mainly didn't want to see him suck the face off of my best friend again but also because I wanted to see Jimin.

I wasn't nervous of him pulling a 'Tae' because Jin and Jungkook would be in the dressing room.

Oh how wrong I was.

I entered to find him changing. Just perfect.

He was midway taking off his shirt.

Fuck yes.

But seeing me enter, he smiled a bit and slid it back on. Hoe.

The room was empty other than the two of us.

'Um where are Jin and Jungkook?'

Where are my saviors?

'They were kind of wary of what I'd do when you came in the room so they left for the other room.'

Cowards. They just ditched me with this hormone driven singer.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as he starts walking towards me.

This time I can move. So I do. Backwards.

My hand is inches away from the doorknob.
Inches away from freedom when his fingers wrap around my wrist and turn me around, pushing me against the door.

He slowly reached behind me and locked the door.

Ohmygod. I'm hyperventilating.

He leaned forward.

Close. Too close.

But I'm not complaining?

His hands held mine against the wall.

With his lips almost on my neck, he decided to speak so I could feel the words more than I could hear them.

'Wow Bambi, you sure know how to make me tongue tied.'

The nerves on my wrists and neck are working overtime. His skin felt like fire on mine. Burning everything it touched. But like ice too. Making me numb.

A small moan of defeat makes its way out of my mouth as he moves up my neck, lightly brushing my jaw with his lips.

Then comes a time where his lips are directly over mine but not touching. We were so close that if one of us talked, you wouldn't know who spoke first.

At that moment, when he just brushed his bottom lip over mine and stepped backwards is when I felt true frustration.

Not kissing when you're so close makes a coil tighten around your organs.

He stepped away and smirked at how breathless and utterly helpless he had made me and said, 'Thought I'd return the favor.'

He turned around to leave my hand gripped his as a reflex, not letting him move.

He faced me with a small grin.

'Yes love?'

He knew what I wanted. He was just making me say it, because it was universal knowledge how shy I was around just him.

'Jimiiin.'

He again stepped closer, one leg between mine, one hand brushed my newly colored hair off my shoulder and tracing the visible mark on my skin.

The coil tightened further.

I'm pretty sure he could see the agony on my face when he muttered,

'Use your words love.'

'Kiss me.'

And that he did.

His hands resumes their position on my wrists and didn't let me move while he did whatever he wanted with his mouth.

My hands itched to bury themselves in his hair but he held them in place.

His mouth moved from mine, to my jaw, my neck.

It felt wildly inappropriate to be doing this in his dressing room but that also made it way hotter.

'You're beautiful.' he murmured against my mark on my shoulder.

It was almost a whisper, fulfilling his promise from earlier.

And then like always, my phone started ringing.

He ignored it though.

'Pa-rk Ji-min.' he wouldn't let me speak.

Rolling his eyes at my ring tone, his hand slid into my back pocket and took out my phone.

I'm going to slap him for that.

He picked it up making me yell.

It could be anyone. Oh God what if it's my mom?

'Ally is kind of busy right now. She'll call you back.' he hung up and threw my phone on a chair to his left.

'Now where were we?'

I narrowed my eyes at him.

'We were ending the kiss and opening the door so we could go home.'

'No I think you're mistaken.' he leaned forward again but he'd already let go of my hands so it was kind of easy to escape his hold.

Not that I wanted to, trust me.

'Not fair.' he whined letting me go.

I picked up the phone and breathed in relief when I found out that it was just Andy.

I texted her.

Me : Yeah sorry about that. Everything good?

Beanie : everything is fine. I just wanted to tell you that the car is going to leave in like 15 minutes so if you're done trying to make babies with a specific band member, you might wanna join us.

Me : Look who's talking. I was there in the lobby when Tae was trying to meld your faces together. Don't even go there hoe. And yeah we'll be right there.

Beanie : Touche. See you.

'Pinky, the car's leaving in 15. Let's go.'

He walked over to the rack of clothes at the back of the room and took off his stage clothes aka his black silk shirt that was making me have bad thoughts.

Sliding on a black t-shirt with a skull on top, he grabbed his phone and wallet, and came upto me.

'Let's go.' and pecked me on the lips. It was such an innocent gesture that you'd never think that this guy made be beg for a kiss just minutes ago.

Holding hands, we leave the room waiting for the rest of the band members to make fun of us.

Strangely, being made fun of by these 7 idiots was what made me and Andy feel like their family.

I wouldn't give them up for anything.