"Wait, did somebody say Y/N?!" I heard a familiar voice that followed by a couple footsteps from upstairs going down to the living room.

James, Lily and Severus came running down the stairs in their pyjamas, their face lit up by the sight of me hugging Rose and Hugo.

"Y/N!" the three shouted as they ran up to me giving me a another hug, but now making me fall to the ground because I can't hug five children at the same time.

"James, Lily, Albus, Rose, Hugo, don't crush Y/N! She just got here!" I heard Ginny's voice from the stairs, as the five children broke apart from the hug as Severus helped me get on my feet.

"Thank you, Sev," I told him, as I ruffled his hair a little bit.

"Okay, Mom, we'll just crush her into a hug when she's about to leave," joked James, making all of us laugh, except for me which I just smiled, I looked over at Ginny and saw that she was with Harry.

"Merry Christmas, you two!" I said, giving the two of them a hug as they greeted me a 'Merry Christmas' as well.

Because of the kid's shouting my name earlier the rest of the Weasley family came to the living room. Mr. and Mrs. Wesley greeted me happily as they arrived inside the living room, it was very obvious that they were getting older since their hair was slowly turning to white, replacing the ginger hairs.

Angelina, George's wife, came down along with Fred and Roxanne (Angelina and George's children) greeting me a Merry Christmas. George then followed behind, apparating at the middle of the living room making everyone jump, and then greeting me as well a Merry Christmas. Next to greet me was Bill and Fleur, along with Victoire, Dominique and Louis (their children). Then, next was Percy with his wife, Audrey, and their two lovely daughters, Lucy and Molly.

After we've all greeted each other there was a knock on the door making all of us stop for a second.

"I'll get it," said Severus, who was the closes to the front door. "Who is it?"

Whiles Severus walked out of the living room to go to the front door, everyone continued chattering to each other happily. I was sat down beside the Weasley clock and saw that everyone's hand with their faces was facing the word 'HOME', except for Charlie whose hand was at the word 'LOST' which I reckon is travelling since Ginny had mentioned to me that Charlie will be coming home for the holidays.

But then, I saw Charlie's hand travelled itself to the word 'HOME'.

"Mom! Uncle Charlie and Teddy's here!" we heard Severus shout, as Mr. and Mrs. Wesley hurried to the front door. All of us stood up to greet Charlie Weasley and Teddy Lupin.

When everyone was stood up, I took one last look at the Weasley clock and saw that Fred's hand was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows at it and looked over at George, who was standing just beside me making me jump a little.

He was looking at me and it seems that he also saw me look at the clock, a smile then grew across his face as he took something from the inside of his shirt. And then, I saw him pulled out a chain that was hanging around his neck, as I looked closely to the chain I realized that it was Fred's hand making me smile, I took one last look at George and saw that he was tearing up a little.

"It's okay, you have your own Fred now," I muttered to him pointing at his son, as I started rubbing his back for comfort. He nodded his head and put the chain back at the inside of his shirt.

It seems that I was too busy looking at the Weasley clock and at George that I didn't realized or heard Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's conversation with Charlie.

"Oh Teddy, you should have said that they will come at Burrows! Come in as well, and don't be shy. You're the father of my grandson's best friend, it's all fine! Just forget about the past and have fun, make yourself at home at the Burrows!" I heard Mrs. Weasley say from outside the living room, making me furrowed my eyebrows since Charlie never married anyone and Teddy isn't married to anyone yet, so who is she talking to?