"How did you do, (Y/N)?" Lucas asked me with a smile on his face.

"Surprisingly well!" I said, handing Lucas the parchment.

His eyes went wide.

"How did you get all O's and E's!? I barely got 2 O's and 3 E's!" He asked, his tone letting me know how impressed he was.

"That's what studying for months gets you!" I chuckled.

~On the way to the Train - Friday Afternoon~

As we were about to reach the train, I felt someone tap my shoulder. Turning around, I noticed it was Severus who was standing there. We stepped to the side of the crowd and waited for the rest of the people to pass.

"Hey Severus. Here to say goodbye?" I smiled at him.

"Partially, yes. The reason I pulled you aside is because I want to make sure that if anything out of the ordinary happens, you will seek me out for assistance by any means possible." Severus wanted me to confirm this with him.

"Of course, Severus. You're the first person I'd go to if something bad happened." I reassured him.

The train's whistle sounded loudly, causing Severus to speak again,

"Good. Now, I believe you must enter your compartment. I have a compartment of my own to get to as well."

"Right. Well, hopefully I'll see you at King's Cross once more before going home. Goodbye, Severus." I smiled at him before leaving in the direction of my compartment.

Severus gave me a quick smile before walking towards the front of the train. I stepped into the train car and found the compartment Lucas and Alex were sitting in. Upon sitting down with them, we immediately began talking about Quidditch.

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

After a couple hours, we arrived at King's Cross. I bade Lucas and Alex farewell and immediately went to look for Severus and or either of my parents. Unfortunately, I saw my father wave me over. And being that I couldn't see Severus anywhere, I sighed and ended up walking over to him.

"Hello (Y/N). How does it feel to have graduated from Hogwarts?" My father asked me, mustering a smile that I knew was fake.

'Why was he attempting to put up an act like this? The last time I saw him, he was watching me get the Dark Mark engraved in my arm.'

"Great. Although, it would be better if I could actually pursue a career in Quidditch rather than be forced into being a damned Deat-"

"You best hold your tongue. Wouldn't want anyone to overhear you." He warned me after clasping a hand over my mouth.

I pushed his hand away and began walking out of the station. He caught up next to me and matched my walking speed. We had made our way outside of the station to the parking lot and then got in the car.

The drive home couldn't have gone by slower than it already had. But once we got home, I hopped out of the car and grabbed my things from the backseat, as well as Benny, who was currently fussing up in his cage. I made my way inside the house and was met with a semi high-pitched squeal.

"Sissy!"

I looked up as I was setting down my things and saw (B/N) come bounding down the stairs. I knelt down before he got to me and held my arms open for a hug. He crashed into me, almost knocking me over, and then giggled uncontrollably.

"Oh (Y/N), you're home! How was the train ride?" I heard my mother ask as she too came down the stairs.

(B/N) eventually got off of me and ran over to one of his toys that had been left on the floor.

"It was pretty good! I talked with Lucas and Alex for the majority of the trip." I replied as I opened Benny's cage so that he could fly outside for a bit.

"That's great! And how is Severus doing?" She asked me.

"He's doing well. I've got to say, he's rather good at teaching Potions. Stricter, yes. But good." I explained to her.

My father walked in fairly quickly and made a bee-line for his office.

"I have an urgent last minute meeting to get to. So I'll be off now." He blurted out as he rushed into the office.

Not a second later, 3 people walked out of the living room fireplace.

"Where is (F/N) (Y/L/N)?" One of them demanded.

They looked like Aurors. This worried me.

"What is going on!?" My mother exclaimed as they walked past us and kicked in the first door they saw, which was the door to his office.

(B/N) came running over to me out of fear. I lifted him up and held him close to my chest, keeping his face hidden from the scene unfolding before us. I heard things get smashed in the office and my mother gasped, walking over with her wand out to keep us safely behind her. We watched as they pulled my father out of the room and immediately pulled up his sleeve.

"What is the meaning of your intrusion!?" My father yelled as he struggled.

"That is our reason!" One man said as he pointed at my father's Dark Mark with his wand.

I pretended to seem shocked, worried that they might for some reason check me too.

"(F/N)!? You're a Death Eater!? But how.. why!!" My mother began to break down in tears as they took him back over to the fireplace.

"(F/N) (Y/L/N). I hope you'll find Azkaban welcoming." I heard one of the Aurors say to him before they disappeared in the flames.

"Mom.. I need to tell you something.." I spoke up shakily.